Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Itinerary advice, weather in August and things to do

• Saranne44

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2014

Hello,

I am travelling to Thailand from the 8th August - 22nd with my partner. We are both 28 and are looking for a taste of Thai culture, as well as time to relax and sip on a few buckets ;).

This is my plan at the moment (obviously I am limited due to time constraints):

9th Aug - arrive in Bangkok early hours of the morning and fly straight to Koh Samui
    10th - 14th explore gulf islands
    15th fly to chiang Mai - jungle trekking etc.
    20th return to Bangkok and explore before flying to India on 22nd

I appreciate this is a real taster, but due to work we have no choice :(

Any advice, tips, things to check out and do?

Thanks in advance,
    Saranne xxx

#1 Posted: 29/3/2014 - 08:25

• Advertisement

• LHenderson

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2014

Hi there, I was in Koh Samui in February and for everything you need there, hotels, tours, activities etc I can highly recommend www.livelovesamui.com. They arranged my whole holiday. Enjoy your trip!

#2 Posted: 29/3/2014 - 20:45

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Motorbike Vietnam August weather ? advice please ... By GJL on 17 Jun 2014 5 732 20 Jul 2014
Vietnam in 3 weeks July/August... too many things! What would you do/have you done? ... By Teschiop on 27 Jun 2013 1 2051 28 Jun 2013