Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Solo traveller arriving in bangkok 8th may 2014

Posted by bprez on 26/4/2014 at 13:48

Hi you lovely people :)
Im off an a little adventure round south east asia, on my own, arriving in Thailand on the 8th may staying at the nappak hostel on khoa san road. I don't mind my own company, but I would love to meet up with some people to help ease the nerves, so if anyone will be around at that time please do let me know :)

Ben

#1 bprez has been a member since 26/4/2014. Posts: 2

Posted by Ahleckz on 26/4/2014 at 14:46

You'll be fine Ben, the nappak is a great hostel. Really clean and staff are friendly. Just get talking to folk in your sleeping area, there'll probably be someone else who has just flown in and will be keen to go for a beer.

Me and my girlfriend also get their on the 8th, and will be in the nappak on the 11th - staying in a hotel for the first few nights as it'll be her first time there. Maybe bump into you!

#2 Ahleckz has been a member since 11/11/2013. Posts: 4

Posted by reily on 4/5/2014 at 07:10

Hello backpacker ben!
I am arriving in bkk on the 8th as well!
Going to meet my aussie friend on the 11th! Going to stay at rikka inn on ksr,too!
We could go for some beer?!
:)
Aylin

#3 reily has been a member since 3/4/2014. Posts: 3

Posted by bprez on 4/5/2014 at 08:55

That sounds like a plan to me :D
What's your full name on Facebook? I could add you to make meeting up easier. Not long to go now

#4 bprez has been a member since 26/4/2014. Posts: 2

Posted by reily on 5/5/2014 at 03:41

Did you find me?
Its getting close now, only two days left! How exciting! :)

#5 reily has been a member since 3/4/2014. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.