Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

2 weeks in Thailand...

• Krishano912

Joined Travelfish
    15th June, 2014

I'm looking to book a flight to Thailand for the end of November. Will be landing in Bangkok and plan to spend a night there before heading to the coast for some beach and partying. I also want to take in some culture so would be grateful if anyone could recommend three places that could fulfil my wants? Ideally alternating between taking in culture/land activities one day and a lazy beach day the next and partying at night. (Not a massive party animal these days but would like to experience everything on offer!!)

I may also extend my stay by a week and travel to either Cambodia or Vietnam for 5 days (travel via air or train), before heading back to Bangkok for a flight back to Blighty!

All suggestions as to where to visit are welcome as well as route suggestions.

If it makes any difference, I'm 27 and male and will sadly be on my own lol.

Thanks in advance.

#1 Posted: 15/6/2014 - 08:59

• Advertisement

• Nuvadee

Joined Travelfish
    20th June, 2014

Hi , I live in Bangkok Thailand .
    If u have some questions u can ask me any time.

#2 Posted: 20/6/2014 - 13:48

• Annie26

Joined Travelfish
    11th July, 2014

Hi Nuvadee. I am planning on coming to Bangkok next August. I am worried about the rain and flooding. Can you give me some advise/should I postpone my trip to November. Thanks

#3 Posted: 11/7/2014 - 03:28

• HunterC

Joined Travelfish
    26th August, 2014

Nothing to be sad about being on your own! ;) Pay a visit to Chaweng Beach and maybe stay at the Anantara Lawana Resort. A night there should set the mood for your trip well enough!

#4 Posted: 1/9/2014 - 02:50

• muskey

Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

Alright krishano912. Firstly... do not worry about travelling alone in asia, you will meet hundreds of like minded solo travellers who will be willing to give you advise, share a story and get piss'd with you. Secondly... try and find time to visit the 'grand palace' in Bangkok, awesome temple. Take a good camera cos the scenery is breath taking in most area's. All the best.

#5 Posted: 21/9/2014 - 16:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.