Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Koh Yao Noi to Koh Lanta

• lisagm100

Joined Travelfish
    23rd June, 2014
    Location Malta

Can someone help me out as to what is the easiest/fastest or most cost effective way to get to Koh Lanta from Koh Yao Noi please? Do I have to go to Phuket or to Krabi or can I go direct? Thank you

#1 Posted: 23/6/2014 - 09:28

• Advertisement

• lanathai

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    21st July, 2011
    Location Thailand
    Places visited:
    At least 71

Hi, from your bungalow or at any tour desk on Ko Yao Noi you can book a Yao Noi to Lanta trip. When I was there earlier this year this was the price: Taxi + Ferry (to Tha Len pier on Krabi mainland) + Taxi + Ferry to Ko Lanta 2,300 baht for 2 pax.

Probably cheaper to catch the same taxis & ferries on your own but I would imagine it would take longer! Ferries from Thakhao pier on Yao Noi depart for Lanta several times a day. I haven't tried it myself so no idea about how long it would take.

#2 Posted: 24/6/2014 - 00:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.