Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Change in Plans

• KRStamm

Joined Travelfish
    10th September, 2007

I am thinking of changing my route in Thailand because from what I understand Ko tao and Ko Phang Nang get most of their rain in November.

My plan was get To BKK Nov. 1 take a bus then the overnight ferry to Ko tao getting there on Nov 3rd. What I have read basically makes me think that the weatehr will suck and it will rain on us the entire time we are there. The original idea was to head this direction then to Trang and Ko Lanta, hitting the small islands then going up to Phi Phi, and Krabi area and back to Bkk.

Any thoughts?

So I was thinking of Bkk to Karabi and hanging out in railey and Phi Phi for a week or so then heading down to Ko Lanta and Ko taratao and the far south after the 15th when there is more accesabilitty to the islands.

We have until Dec 1st so I am not sure what direction to go.

#1 Posted: 3/10/2007 - 00:54

• Advertisement

• cybervlad

Click here to learn more about cybervlad
    Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2007
    Location Thailand

KRStamm, if you afraid rains in the Gulf of Thailand (Koh Tao, Koh Phangan) at the beginning of November, you can begin from Andaman sea - Koh Lanta etc, then go to the gulf's islands.

#2 Posted: 3/10/2007 - 11:31

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Change in plans ... By Isobel_123 on 18 Dec 2008 20 1166 19 Dec 2008