Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Samui to Hua Hin // Hua Hin to Suvarnabhumi Airport

Posted by jasminsingh on 15/10/2007 at 12:26

I am travelling from Koh Samui to Hua Hin (Pran Buri) and was wondering about the options. Is train (and ferry) the only one that is pretty cheap?

Hua Hin is my last stop before flying out and I don't plan on going into Bangkok again. Is there a way, where I can get from Hua Hin directly to the BKK Airport? Some kind of minibus, bus or whatever? Because the train takes quite some time.

Thanks for your help,
jasmin

#1 jasminsingh has been a member since 28/8/2007. Posts: 4

Posted by Husko on 15/10/2007 at 16:29

We got a taxi from Hua Hin to Bangkok city for about 2000B last November. Airport probably the same.

I'm sure there are other (cheaper) ways to get there. Plenty of travel/ transport agents around.

Husko

#2 Husko has been a member since 13/10/2007. Posts: 34

Posted by Gorey on 19/10/2007 at 07:06

Nokair flys direct from hua hin to suvarnabhumi airport daily. its just under 3000B per person on a small 12 seater aircraft (comfy and quite an experience) one way. Its certainly not the cheapest option, but its a somewhat conveiniant way to get there.

#3 Gorey has been a member since 26/3/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 58

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.