Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Doing Bankok, Phuket and Ko Samui, need help planning route

• shore9

Joined Travelfish
    4th October, 2007

I have 2 weeks in Thailand and I want to visit the phuket area, bangkok area and ko samui and the islands around there. I am thinking of taking advantage of some of Thai airways cheap fares. Just wondering what route I should do, will be there mid November. I was thinking of spending a day or 2 in BKK, then fly down to Phuket for a few days, bus over to samui for a few days then get back to BKK for the last few days. From Samui is it better to fly out of Surat Thani or make my way back to Phuket and fly out of there? Or should I consider doing it all differently?

#1 Posted: 18/10/2007 - 08:49

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi,

For travel between Samui and Bangkok, take a look at this story:
    Bangkok to Samui overland which sums up the various travel options. Note from Samui you can also fly direct from there to Bangkok with Bangkok Airways -- it's more expensive, but the first and last flight of the day is heavily dscounted.

#2 Posted: 19/10/2007 - 07:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Day time train +bus+ferry from Bankok to koh Samui ... By Jenn80 on 4 May 2012 1 1378 4 May 2012
Flying from Bankok to Samui to Seam Reap - Discovery Airpass? ... By erdanan on 29 Jun 2007 2 2019 29 Jun 2007
Planning and Route Help ... By Samjeans1 on 1 May 2013 6 1165 7 May 2013
Planning a route, money involved. ... By UKTravels on 25 Nov 2013 2 802 25 Nov 2013
help with route planning...problem being the 30 day max stay in Thailand!! ... By jenmoore on 4 Sep 2009 3 1885 5 Sep 2009