Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Ideas for Christmas and New Year

Posted by dee27 on 1/11/2007 at 19:19

Hi Guys

Im travelling on my own and hoping to stay in Phi Phi for Christmas and New Year, good idea for a start?

Id be grateful for some recommendations for places that are value for money (im prepared for an increase in prices!) and good to meet other travellers to spend the holidays with.

Cheers!

Dee

#1 dee27 has been a member since 1/11/2007. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 2/11/2007 at 10:01 admin

Hi Dee,

Phi Phi will be absolutely jam-packed across the silly season. If you don't have a reservation already, organise your plans so that you are on the first boat of the day into Phi Phi so you have the best chance of finding a room.

The back beaches along the islands east coast are the best in my opinion, but you may struggle to find lodgings.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by dee27 on 9/11/2007 at 16:04

Hey

Can anyone give me some feedback about the Best House Lanta Guesthouse on Lanta?

Thanks
Dee

#3 dee27 has been a member since 1/11/2007. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.