Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Koh Phi Phi quality bungalows??

• timmc

Joined Travelfish
    15th November, 2007

I'm struggling to find a good quality bungalow on Phi Phi - the reviews suggest both love and hate for some of the cheaper options, whilst the costlier hotels are too expensive and not what I'm looking for. A good quality place a little away from the nightlife.

#1 Posted: 15/11/2007 - 02:14

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Something on Long Beach might be a good choice -- there's a range of accommodation there, but little of it can be booked in advance.

Generally on Ko Phi Phi "cheap" and "good quality" and "not too far from the action" are mutually exclusive.

#2 Posted: 15/11/2007 - 10:30

• sunnyukmarky

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2007

I went to phi phi last year , but only stay near main port/harbour, nothing under 800 baht, If I go before end of December can i find places further away from main area that are not "a Dogbox" for 400B or near?

#3 Posted: 19/11/2007 - 10:56

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I've just had the notes for our Phi Phi update land on my desk and I'd say very unlikely -- sorry!

The updated material should be online inside a week.

#4 Posted: 19/11/2007 - 11:39

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.