Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

USING MAESTRO TO BOOK ACCOMODATION

• nikpiff

Joined Travelfish
    5th December, 2007

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW OF ANY WEBSITES THAT TAKE MEASTRO TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION AS I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND NEED TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION BEFORE I ARRIVE IN THAILAND NXT SUNDAY, I AM LOOKING AT STAYING IN KO PHANG NAN AND KO TAO, A WEEK AT EACH. OR IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION OVER THERE.
    ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

#1 Posted: 5/12/2007 - 16:39

• Advertisement

• diemare

Joined Travelfish
    6th December, 2007

I have just returned from Chiang Mae and they generally seem to have a problem taking Maestro in alot of places including getting cash from a cashpoint. Make sure you let your bank know that you are going to Thailand because my daughter and I both had our various credit and debit cards stopped for security reasons. It doesnt really seem that busy at the moment, even though its "high season". You can try booking through one of the hostel booking websites on line or take a chance ...=just make sure you have accom booked over Christmas if you are there then because alot of places are getting booked.

Have a great time!!

#2 Posted: 6/12/2007 - 17:40

• nikpiff

Joined Travelfish
    5th December, 2007

thanks for the reply, i think i will just chance it, ive done it brfore and it was ok, never done it over xmas before thou. the weather isnt looking to sunny at the minute, down at the islands that is!

#3 Posted: 8/12/2007 - 15:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
HELP!!! Accomodation at Christmas...pre book or book when we get there??? ... By Danyelle on 19 Nov 2010 7 1898 21 Nov 2010
do we need to book accomodation before ... By susanlangston on 1 Nov 2006 3 1522 2 Nov 2006
How far in advance should I book accomodation? ... By danudy on 15 Feb 2009 4 3680 16 Feb 2009