Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Email Address's for Guesthouses on Koh Phangan

• HayleyFC

Joined Travelfish
    8th December, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Hi there, I have read the Sticky about trouble reserving rooms on Koh Phangan for New Year, but my friend is already in Thailand and could get to the guesthouse to confirm the booking and pay a deposit in cash within the next week or so.

We want to stay on Haad Yuan and I have found list of places to stay but I can't fins any email address' for them. I know electricity to that side of the island is limited will the guesthouses still have internet access?

If anyone has any email address's for any of these places I would be very very very grateful!!

Big blue

Haad Yuan Bungalow

Barcelona resort

Eden garden

Good hope

Bamboo hut

Thank you!

x

#1 Posted: 8/12/2007 - 20:01

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
hard to find email address. ... By peterdavid on 1 Feb 2012 2 1748 2 Feb 2012
asking about email address CM Blue House ... By fransisnyc on 29 May 2006 3 1649 2 Jun 2006
email address for P S Villas, O Soleil Koh Samui ... By martinandclaire on 19 Jun 2008 2 2978 20 May 2011