Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Railay Bay Resort

• natalie76

Joined Travelfish
    17th January, 2008

Dear all

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at Railay Bay Resort? It is next door to the Sand & Sea resort.

I'm trying to find a place in Railay Beach for my honeymoon in November that is still reasonably priced but great!

Any suggestions would be very helpful - thanks!

#1 Posted: 17/1/2008 - 10:32

• Advertisement

• Guernseystu

Joined Travelfish
    10th July, 2007

In all honesty I would recommend that you stay at Ton Sai Beach which is very close to Rai Ley Beach. The accommodation is more varied (basic bamboo huts up to fancy resorts) and there are many more bars, restaurants and food shops to choose from. I have been to both beaches and I have to say that I preferred the atmosphere at Ton Sai; nice people, other tourists (but not too many), beautiful snorkelling, sea kayaks for rent and also mountain climbing.

#2 Posted: 17/1/2008 - 17:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ya Ya resort railay ... By carolynwhitaker on 29 Jul 2008 2 1548 30 Jul 2008
Rapala Resort Railay East ... By cbecker73 on 15 Dec 2007 1 3028 17 Dec 2007