where should we stay on Koh Lanta?
24th January, 2008
my friend and i are going to spend a few days on Koh Lanta around the middle of february and we’re trying to decide which beach & guesthouse to choose.
for us, a good place would be neither crowded nor deserted. but it would have a relaxed vibe and there’d be:
· some friendly people to mix with, around our ages (late 20s / early 30s);
· occasional games on the beach during the day;
· parties at night within walking distance (but just far enough away so as to allow a good night’s rest!)
· reasonably-priced (yet decent quality) accommodation with some character;
· a good selection of delicious food.
i've visited Koh Lanta before - a few years ago – but i imagine things have changed a bit since then. in any case, i was there during the low season when the place was practically deserted and i ventured no farther south than Phra Ae (Long Beach).
this time, i'd like to try Khlong Nin or one of the southernmost beaches. but i'm concerned that there’ll be few other people around and nothing going on after sunset.
so, i'd be interested to hear about your experience of any of the beaches i’ve mentioned. guesthouse recommendations would also be particularly welcome.
thanks in advance!
#1 Posted: 27/1/2008 - 18:57
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Ko Lanta : Stay recommended at Houben or Crown Lanta? ...||1||1685||2 Aug 2012|