Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

ko phan ngan to ko phi phi - advice?

• suecatwoman

Joined Travelfish
    18th February, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

I need to get from ko phan ngan to ko phi phi as quick & painlessly as possible. Tips, please?

#1 Posted: 24/2/2008 - 20:11

• Advertisement

• cubedweller

Joined Travelfish
    23rd February, 2008

My recommendation is:

Ferry/Speed boat to Ko Samui. Plane to Phuket. Ferry/Speed Boat to Ko Phi Phi.

If you leave early enough you should be able to make it in a day (I've never done it all in one day but I it should be possible -- no promises though!)

~Eric

#2 Posted: 1/3/2008 - 01:50

• bareman

Joined Travelfish
    13th December, 2010

it's have many way for transport to phi phi island.

if you have the a lot of money you can rent the speed boat direct to koh phi phi.
    if you have the Budged Money, you can take a ferry from phan ngan to surathani and take a bus to phuket or krabi town after that you can go to koh phi phi by ferry/speedboat.

Shots are here - Phi Phi Transportation

cheer,
    john

#3 Posted: 15/12/2010 - 09:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ko Samui - Ko Phan Ngan in 17 days ... By brinner on 2 Jun 2009 1 2249 2 Jun 2009
nakhon si thammarat thailand to Ko-Phan-Ngan? Or betteer beaches down south? ... By blueflowers987 on 17 Jan 2010 1 2350 18 Jan 2010