Langkawi to Ko Lipe - pls help!
4th March, 2008
Total reviews: 2
I'm planning to head to Ko Lipe from Langkawi on the 14th. My questions are:
1) Which ferry would be best for me to take there, the one from Telaga Harbour or the Tigerline ferry from the Kuah Jetty?
2) I know that I'll clear Malaysian immigration at Telaga, but if I depart from Kuah Jetty, do I clear Malaysian immigration from the jetty as well?
3) I read from the Telaga website that all visitors to Ko Lipe have to clear Thai immigration at some resort there. Is that true? What if I take a Tigerline ferry from Kuah Jetty to Ko Lipe: will I have to clear Thai immigration at the resort too?
4) How do I get from that resort to elsewhere after clearing immigration - do I just walk or can I get one of the boats to take me to other beaches?
5) Finally, I have to be in Langkawi by 6 pm Malaysian time on the 18th to catch my flight outta there. Which ferry would be best, and where can I catch it?
If you have any answers to any of those questions, pls let me know!! Thanks!!
#1 Posted: 7/3/2008 - 16:36
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Langkawi-Koh Lipe Ferry in mid-late May ...||4||1060||4 Jun 2013|
|Ferry to Ko Lipe from Langkawi - where to get Baht from? ...||3||5818||15 Feb 2009|
|Short 6-day trip report - Langkawi and Koh Lipe ...||4||16134||2 May 2010|