Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Koh Yao Noi

• caspersphil-
    ly

Joined Travelfish
    31st March, 2008

Has anyone been to Koh Yao Noi and done a home stay? Is it a nice island . Quiet, nice beach?

#1 Posted: 2/4/2008 - 00:36

• Advertisement

• kobnoi

Joined Travelfish
    3rd April, 2007

spent my vacation there last april. love the island. didn't do a home stay, but heard that it's really impressive - i mean you stay with local muslims who still keep their own traditions, but open-minded enough to let you share experiences with them.

though the beach is not that good - muddy and rocky beaches, surrounding islands are really incredible.

anyway, the view from Tabeak guesthouse is breathtaking.

#2 Posted: 3/4/2008 - 22:16

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

casper, I think I may have answered you on another forum. If not I have a fair bit of info on this site - http://tezzasthaiinfo.blogspot.com/2007/06/index.html
    It's certainly a quiet island and although most beaches have rocks and some have mud at low tide, there are a few gems and the landscape/seascape is very attractive.

#3 Posted: 4/4/2008 - 18:21

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.