Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Alternative health spas for weight GAIN

• insearchofs-
    unrise

Joined Travelfish
    21st August, 2006

Hi Everyone,

I've been searching desperately for holistic centers that offer weight GAIN/fitness therapies (anywhere in S.E. Asia) Most of the ones I've come across offer fasting/detox weight loss.

I would REALLY appreciate links to any holistic centers that offer nutritional counseling, cooking classes, weight training, yoga, meditation etc...

Thanks

#1 Posted: 4/4/2008 - 05:09

• Advertisement

• khunwilko

Joined Travelfish
    27th January, 2007

There's Crazy Dave's in Pattaya....it's not holistic but I reckon if you ate his breakfast every day you'd end up a lard-arse in no time!

#2 Posted: 5/4/2008 - 10:52

• sirhalberd

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2007

Lots of "all you can eat" breakfast and dinner buffets in Pattaya too! Lek Hotel, Apex Hotel and the Diana Inn are three that come to mind.

For around 110 baht you can eat a breakfast buffet meal until you explode! Besides the normal regular breakfast items, there are pastries, milk, potatoes, probably beef, chicken, fish and pork portions too! Lots of rice, fruit, juice, even spaghetti sometimes!

You could even return for the "all you can eat" supper buffet and eat and eat, etc.

You can take cooking classes in Chiang Mai if you want. You can also take massage classes too!

When you get older it is much easier to put the weight on without any effort at all!

Good luck!

#3 Posted: 6/4/2008 - 11:38

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Weight GAIN health centres??? ... By insearchofsunrise on 31 Mar 2008 1 2519 5 Oct 2008
Weight loss/gain whilst travelling ... By luce_uk on 16 Jan 2010 23 18603 23 Sep 2014
Detox/health spas in Samui (Budget) ... By insearchofsunrise on 1 Sep 2006 1 3223 1 Sep 2006