Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Advice on clothes

Posted by ColonelWallard on 2/5/2008 at 02:06

hi there!!!

just a quick question. im traveling to south east asia for 3 months in two weeks time. ill be flying into bangkok and staying in the city for three nights.

I dont plan on bringing much clothes with me as i plan to purchase all my clothes for my trip in bangkok.
Where are the best shopping malls/spots for reasonably priced clothes in the city??????

thanks in advance..........

#1 ColonelWallard has been a member since 27/11/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by Tilapia on 2/5/2008 at 04:51

If you're staying in Banglamphoo or Samsen, there are loads of clothing places on the streets just north of Khao San Road (Rambutri, Ta Ni, Kraisi). You can't miss the racks upon racks of clothing out on the streets. There are also lots of stores around here that sell just about any article of clothing that you can think of. Most are brand name knock-offs, but affordable. Haggling is accepted.

Bobae Market is famous for clothing.

If you want the genuine articles (at much greater expense), then head to one of the big malls or department stores. There are almost too many to mention. They are mention in every guide, and on many websites.

#2 Tilapia has been a member since 21/4/2006. Location: Canada. Posts: 1,490
 Where has Tilapia been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.