Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Advice on clothes

• ColonelWall-
    ard

Joined Travelfish
    27th November, 2007

hi there!!!

just a quick question. im traveling to south east asia for 3 months in two weeks time. ill be flying into bangkok and staying in the city for three nights.

I dont plan on bringing much clothes with me as i plan to purchase all my clothes for my trip in bangkok.
    Where are the best shopping malls/spots for reasonably priced clothes in the city??????

thanks in advance..........

#1 Posted: 2/5/2008 - 02:06

• Advertisement

• Tilapia

Click here to learn more about Tilapia
    Joined Travelfish
    21st April, 2006
    Location Canada
    Total reviews: 15
    Places visited:
    At least 113

If you're staying in Banglamphoo or Samsen, there are loads of clothing places on the streets just north of Khao San Road (Rambutri, Ta Ni, Kraisi). You can't miss the racks upon racks of clothing out on the streets. There are also lots of stores around here that sell just about any article of clothing that you can think of. Most are brand name knock-offs, but affordable. Haggling is accepted.

Bobae Market is famous for clothing.

If you want the genuine articles (at much greater expense), then head to one of the big malls or department stores. There are almost too many to mention. They are mention in every guide, and on many websites.

#2 Posted: 2/5/2008 - 04:51

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
clothes colour advice... ... By richkimmens on 21 Feb 2008 3 2034 20 Mar 2008