Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

a confused dyslexic!!!!!! excuse the spelling

Posted by barrylad66 on 3/5/2008 at 16:18

having just booked my flight to bankok on 30th july,and talkng to there visa adviser i am more confused as ever(and the adviser a littl frustrated judging by the tone of her voice!!!)

anyway here goe's
will be arriving bkk on the 31st july..i have a 3 month time scale on the flight ticket with the oppertunoty to extend this free of charge for 12 months.my planned itinery is as follows...6 weeks thailand,4 weeks,loas,4 weeks,vietnam,then 4 weeks cambodia.will then cross back to thialnd and head down to malasya then back to thailand for my journey home.i understand i will need a tourist visa for my first enty to thailand,but will i get away with 30 days visas to just cross borders or will i need to get a multi entry visa..any help gratfuly recievded

#1 barrylad66 has been a member since 9/3/2008. Posts: 44

Posted by SBE on 3/5/2008 at 17:52

The free entry stamp which most nationalities are eligible for is only valid 30 days which is why you'll need a tourist visa for your initial 6 week stay.

You won't need a tourist visa just to cross borders later on in your trip, the free entry stamp will do fine.

#2 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,004
 Where has SBE been? 

Posted by barrylad66 on 3/5/2008 at 22:22

thnks for your help sbe.

#3 barrylad66 has been a member since 9/3/2008. Posts: 44

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.