Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

flights to india

• itchyfeet72

Joined Travelfish
    2nd March, 2008

hi gonna be back in thailand at the beginning of july for a couple of weeks to sort visa for india and maybe catch a bit of sun so basically have a couple of questions firstly whats the weather likely to be like on koh chang(the bigger one) also does anyone know of any cheap airlines that fly from bkk-delhi (thinking i need to book it first before i get to thailand-onward ticket n all that!)also not really a thailand question but does anyone know if you need an onward ticket for india
    cheers

#1 Posted: 21/5/2008 - 20:46

• Advertisement

• 2face

Joined Travelfish
    8th November, 2007

hi itchyfeet72

as to your first question i would defer to previous posts by tezza...

...but the weather in early to mid july will probably be as think it is with hot sun and afternoon showers possibly quite heavy if i remember what tezza said about the area but again refer to those prior posts here as well as a few others...

...as to your 2nd question jet airways is the discount carrier out of india with flights from bkk to calcutta which i know went for around 12,000 rupees a couple of years ago return though god knows what that is now and so perhaps in looking for cheap flts nowadays we might all start learning to flap our own wings...

...if helpful to you the phone number to jet airways in thailand is 026968980...

concerning onward tkt if you mean when applying for your india visa inside thailand it is probably a good idea to already have bought the tkt...

...one way should be enough as i think they want data concerning arrival dates and also for tourism purposes the places you intend to travel...

if you meant at immigration at the airport in india no they won't ask for onward tkt...

if however they do you might say you are heading south to kerala and intend to buy outward tkt for colombo to meet up with friends but really they won't ask...

...like the downstyle of your writing and i hope some of the above helps

ta

#2 Posted: 22/5/2008 - 05:28

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.