Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Natural Resort, Ko Phi Phi Don

• dande

Joined Travelfish
    7th February, 2008

We are planning a holiday in Thailand for early next year and have already chosen accommodation in two locations.

We'd also like to visit Ko Phi Phi Don and the website for Natural Resort looks good - and so does the price. BUT, there are mixed reviews from several Forums - from the sublime to the downright disgusting!

Has anyone stayed there recenltly? We're looking for a quiet location, simple clean rooms with private bathroom and good snorkelling.

Any recent information will be helpful. Thanks.

#1 Posted: 27/5/2008 - 18:46

• Advertisement

• Layabout

Joined Travelfish
    17th March, 2008

We stayed at Natural Resort in 2003 for 4 days and thought it was fantastic. Its right out of the way, the only way there is by boat. The accomodation is separate bungalows, basic but clean & comfortable with own bathroom. The food at the restaurant was great and we couldn't fault it. As for the snorkelling we hired one of the locals of the beach and he took us to all of his spots, not the ones the tourists see and we didn't want to get out of the water. Hope this helps.

#2 Posted: 12/6/2008 - 20:39

• darrenh

Joined Travelfish
    8th November, 2007

i stayed at phi phi relax resort last march and thought it was one of the most amazing places I've ever stayed in. it consists of about 15 beach huts on a beach about 150 meters long. the food was the best and most consistent i had in thailand and its so relaxing. it has all of what natural resort has and i couldn't recommend it any more. its really picture perfect and cost only €200 for 5 nights. we traveled most of the phi phi coast line and saw all the resorts and phi phi relax beach resort definitely looked the best.

#3 Posted: 13/6/2008 - 04:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.