Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

travel buddies

• BigEHead

Joined Travelfish
    10th June, 2008

hey guys, it's last minute but i just booked my ticket to bangkok. i'm planning on hitting siem reap, phenom penh, ho chi minh city, hanoi....and maybe a few more. is anyone interested in these places? if i have time, i want to go to a couple of other spots. i'm going to be there for about 3 weeks.

thanks,
    jake

#1 Posted: 10/6/2008 - 21:28

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

Jake, even if you get no takers before-trip, it is dead easy to hook up with someone along the way for all or part of your trip.
    I usually travel solo, but often end up with a partner or in a group.

#2 Posted: 14/6/2008 - 11:34

• barrylad66

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2008

hey jake
    sabai dee mai?

will be leaving for bkk in 3 weeks and will be going to all the places that you state
    will also be going solo(best way)
    if you want to drop me A line feel free
    (barrylad6612@yahoo.com)
    regards adrian

#3 Posted: 3/7/2008 - 07:29

• smartso

Joined Travelfish
    11th April, 2008

It is super easy to meet people while traveling. Really almost anyone is up to having a conversation and it is pretty damn easy to spot fellow travelers. This is especially easy if you are taking a bus as you have nothing else to do for many of the hours but to talk fellow travelers. If, as I suspect due to time, you are flying then just start chatting with people you meet at guest houses and you should be fine. :)

#4 Posted: 3/7/2008 - 22:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.