Thailand forum

Koh Chang to Hat Lek

• swag

Click here to learn more about swag
    Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2007
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

Hi all,a couple of questions on the above subject.Can you arrange a speedboat to do this trip or do you have to head back via Trat. I was on Koh Chang in March 06 and after speaking to a couple of travel agents it seemed most minibuses were heading from the island direct to the airport.We were also quoted prices upwards of 2,000 thb to get to Trat by our own minivan. As we are heading to Cambodia there must be a cheaper way of doing this leg to head to Sihanoukville.
    Regards

#1 Posted: 16/6/2008 - 10:51

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I would say regular transport back to Trat (songtheaw to pier, boat to Laem Ngop, songtheaw to Trat), then there are regular minibuses from Trat to Hat Lek -- don't recall the price off the top of my head, from memory, maybe 120B a head, though it could be a little more.

#2 Posted: 16/6/2008 - 17:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.