Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Flights to Bangkok

Posted by anya_lukover on 17/6/2008 at 16:32

My friend has found a very reasonable direct flight to Bangkok in August but it's with an airline we haven't heard of - Eva Air. Have you heard anything about this airlines, and do you think it's ok to use them or would you advise to pay a few hundred more pounds for a more recognised name?
Thanks

#1 anya_lukover has been a member since 21/5/2008. Posts: 8

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 17/6/2008 at 19:55

Hi, Im sure Ive heard of Eva Air before. There are LOADS of airlines over the world. The more comercial names are usally more expensive but that dont mean they are better.

If the price is right and it goes where you want to give it a go.

#2 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Posted by boxee on 17/6/2008 at 21:00

i would go with eva air , i used them last month to fly to bangkok and the service was excellent , the food was good, the air stewardesses were very helpful. also we all had private screens to watch the many movies they showing. this was also the cheapest direct flight we could find from london to bangkok

#3 boxee has been a member since 26/3/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 131

Posted by ChangFai on 18/6/2008 at 00:28

EVA Air is a well established Taiwanese Airline .

Their Evergreen Class , sort of in between Budget a Business , is very popular and good value.

#4 ChangFai has been a member since 10/4/2007. Location: Thailand. Posts: 139

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.