Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Flights to Bangkok

• anya_lukover

Joined Travelfish
    21st May, 2008

My friend has found a very reasonable direct flight to Bangkok in August but it's with an airline we haven't heard of - Eva Air. Have you heard anything about this airlines, and do you think it's ok to use them or would you advise to pay a few hundred more pounds for a more recognised name?
    Thanks

#1 Posted: 17/6/2008 - 16:32

• Advertisement

• Jon_Mak_Mak

Click here to learn more about Jon_Mak_Mak
    Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2007
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 5

Hi, Im sure Ive heard of Eva Air before. There are LOADS of airlines over the world. The more comercial names are usally more expensive but that dont mean they are better.

If the price is right and it goes where you want to give it a go.

#2 Posted: 17/6/2008 - 19:55

• boxee

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2008
    Location Singapore

i would go with eva air , i used them last month to fly to bangkok and the service was excellent , the food was good, the air stewardesses were very helpful. also we all had private screens to watch the many movies they showing. this was also the cheapest direct flight we could find from london to bangkok

#3 Posted: 17/6/2008 - 21:00

• ChangFai

Click here to learn more about ChangFai
    Joined Travelfish
    10th April, 2007
    Location Thailand

EVA Air is a well established Taiwanese Airline .

Their Evergreen Class , sort of in between Budget a Business , is very popular and good value.

#4 Posted: 18/6/2008 - 00:28

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.