Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

how to book a Seaside-hut?

• julia89

Joined Travelfish
    31st July, 2008

I found a nice bungalow on travelfish.org:

http://www.travelfish.org/accommodation_profile/thailand/southern_thailand/surat_thani/haad_rin/all/699

but you cannot book online! do I have to call from Germany to Thailand?!
    can anybody help me?

#1 Posted: 31/7/2008 - 03:12

• Advertisement

• chrispyrolls

Click here to learn more about chrispyrolls
    Joined Travelfish
    2nd November, 2006
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 4

as there seems no other way to contact them (website / email) then calling them is the only option... or try googling them to see if they have a site but it's just not listed here

#2 Posted: 31/7/2008 - 03:57

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

We list all the details we have for them -- so if you find they've now got a website, pls let me know and I'll add it in. Otherwise, as it stands now, telephone is the only option -- if you've got Skype on your computer it shouldn't cost too much, though bear in mind not all places take reservations in advance -- they may work on a walk-in basis only.

#3 Posted: 31/7/2008 - 06:49

• julia89

Joined Travelfish
    31st July, 2008

okay, thanks!
    I could not find a website, but a call to thailand is very cheap, assumed that you use the right prefix, so I am going to call them and book a bungalow...

#4 Posted: 31/7/2008 - 18:10

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

Well if the call is cheap there's no harm trying, but as Somtam says many budget places don't take bookings.

Even if they say yes you may not get the room... they prefer to give a room to someone who's actually there rather than keep a room for someone who might not turn up.

Plus you are going to what seems like a popular good value place in Had Rin...for the Full Moon Party?

Your best bet would be to get there several days beforehand I think.

#5 Posted: 1/8/2008 - 04:45

• richahiker

Joined Travelfish
    1st August, 2008

Hi

Need some info on Thailand-Please help

1) Im planning to travel to thailand from India next month.Would like to know if it is safe for women to travel alone.

2) Considering this is the off season, which places can be recommended.

3) My travel plan is fo 15 days, and want to stay at cheap and best accomodation.Whivh place in bagkok would be cheap, safe and centarl

4) My itineary consist of Bangkok,Phuket/Pattaya, Koh Sumai and Chaiang Mai.
    My interest is to shop in bankok, see around, go to some nice happening beach and also sone calm qnt to go to Tiger Moa beach. Would also want to go to Tiger Monastery and see some jungles, waterfall.

Could anyone please suggest me that how should i follow these and how should i plan my itineary so can cover these places.

If these places are not safe enough for september montth then what could be the options.

It would be a budget travel.

Please help

Thanx
    Richa

#6 Posted: 1/8/2008 - 17:33

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

I answered you already on another thread Richa!

#7 Posted: 1/8/2008 - 20:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.