Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Koh Tao Diving Certification and Accomodations

Posted by rsthomas on 13/9/2008 at 18:01

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey all!

I am wanting to find the best company in Koh Tao to get certified with. I was hoping it would be an all inclusive package with accomodation. Any recommendations would be amazing. Cheers!

Ross

#1 rsthomas has been a member since 7/7/2008. Posts: 12

Posted by cjw714 on 15/9/2008 at 16:22

Posted from within Vietnam.

i learned with crystal dive and had a fantastic experience. the instructor was brilliant - really patient and there were no issues with equipment etc. i stayed in their resort close to the ferry piers which is where the training is based. the resort was absolutely fine, a nice bar and cafe next to the beach, a swimming pool and clean and comfortable rooms. this end of the island is a little quieter and less tourist. the only negatives were that the group sizes were quite large and the dive sites were quite crowded but this goes with the territory in ko tao and was more than outweighed by how professional everything about crystal dive was

#2 cjw714 has been a member since 15/9/2008. Posts: 1

Posted by cybervlad on 16/9/2008 at 11:12

My vote is for Crystal Dive too :)
I learned AOWD/DeepDive with Crystal Dive & Stingray Divers (2 friendly dive shops).

#3 cybervlad has been a member since 6/6/2007. Location: Thailand. Posts: 182
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.