Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Looking for a nice small island like Koh Lipe

• wessatong

Joined Travelfish
    4th March, 2008
    Total reviews: 2

Okay, I know it's a silly request since I should just go back to Koh Lipe, but I was wondering if there are any other islands as cool as Lipe which I can check out this December. Something that is small, has only about 3-5 beaches, is not too overpopulated or touristy, and decent sand and water quality. Is that too much to ask? Or should I just return to the paradise that is Lipe, content in the fact that it's one-of-a-kind?

#1 Posted: 7/10/2008 - 10:11

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

Ko Bulon Lae, Ko Libong, Ko Kradan, Ko Ngai, Ko Jum, Ko Phayam, little Ko Chang Andaman side, Ko Whai, Ko Mak.
    Lipe has had a fair amount of growth in recent years - according to reports has been real busy in Dec, Jan, Feb - I visited in shoulder season and found it pretty relaxed.

#2 Posted: 8/10/2008 - 18:37

• aonangmike

Joined Travelfish
    10th September, 2008

even smaller, less people but better activities?
    Laoliang Island. only one beach, never more than 60 guestsl great climbing, diving, snorkeling and kayaking

#3 Posted: 22/10/2008 - 13:28

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Nice hotel for honeymoon with a small child at a beach with good local food ... By ambii on 10 Mar 2011 1 2043 11 Mar 2011