Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Across Thailand

• wawa83

Joined Travelfish
    3rd December, 2008

Hi to everybody, I just come back from Thailand back to home. I really enjoyed. I spent three marvellous weeks around Thailand. I was travelling alone. And I visited Koh Chang, Koh Samet, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phitsalunok and Pattaya. I was using services of thai travel agency. www.siamonetravel.com And I must say that all services which I bought through them was excellent. They secure accommodation in real paradise at Koh Chang Island, managed transfer transport from Pattaya to Bangkok. From Bangkok to Chiang Mai they bought train ticket for Northern Line for me. The hotel in Chiang Mai was set in the hills and I really enjoyed morning sunrise. www.siamonetravel.com then booked for me flight ticket from Chiang Mai back to Bangkok. I can say about myself that I am independent traveller however sometimes I need help from professional company. About Siam One Travel I can say just one thing – thank you. I can really recommend to everyone. So if you need any travel related help in Thailand do not hesitate to contact them. Good luck.

#1 Posted: 3/12/2008 - 11:13

• Advertisement

• Jon_Mak_Mak

Click here to learn more about Jon_Mak_Mak
    Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2007
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 5

What was the name of that company again? lol.

Basically, you can do all you mentioned yourself and probably for alot cheaper.

nuff said.

#2 Posted: 5/12/2008 - 17:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.