Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Across Thailand

Posted by wawa83 on 3/12/2008 at 11:13

Hi to everybody, I just come back from Thailand back to home. I really enjoyed. I spent three marvellous weeks around Thailand. I was travelling alone. And I visited Koh Chang, Koh Samet, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phitsalunok and Pattaya. I was using services of thai travel agency. www.siamonetravel.com And I must say that all services which I bought through them was excellent. They secure accommodation in real paradise at Koh Chang Island, managed transfer transport from Pattaya to Bangkok. From Bangkok to Chiang Mai they bought train ticket for Northern Line for me. The hotel in Chiang Mai was set in the hills and I really enjoyed morning sunrise. www.siamonetravel.com then booked for me flight ticket from Chiang Mai back to Bangkok. I can say about myself that I am independent traveller however sometimes I need help from professional company. About Siam One Travel I can say just one thing – thank you. I can really recommend to everyone. So if you need any travel related help in Thailand do not hesitate to contact them. Good luck.

#1 wawa83 has been a member since 3/12/2008. Posts: 2

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 5/12/2008 at 17:37

What was the name of that company again? lol.

Basically, you can do all you mentioned yourself and probably for alot cheaper.

nuff said.

#2 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.