Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

denpasar/Bali flights

Posted by tomlo1981 on 24/12/2008 at 20:44

hi
i'm travelling south from Bangkok to Singapore from 02/01/09 to 10/2/09. i plan to stop at some islands on the way. i was planning on taking the train. i wouyld like to go off course somewhere on the journey and fly to Denpasar Bali. i was thinking of stopping in Kuala Lumpur, flying from there and returning to Singapore where my arranged flight leaves for Cairns. HAs anyone flown to Denpasar? If so, where is the best place to buy the tickets from? What is the rough cost for a ticket that would return to to Singapore? Whats the best way to purchase the tickets? your help is much appreciated

#1 tomlo1981 has been a member since 24/12/2008. Posts: 3

Posted by somtam2000 on 26/12/2008 at 07:21 admin

I live in Bali and fly out to Sg and KL regularly. For KL AirAsia is easily the best bet, but for Singapore Jetstar is the best budget carrier -- LionAir also do it, though I've not flown them before. Both Jetstar and AirAsia tickets need to be purchased via their respective websites.

Price varies a lot, last time I flew to Singapore (November), ticket price was about US$150 return -- but I had to buy it last minute -- generally the further in advance you buy it, the better the price. Flying to KL is cheaper.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,504
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.