Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

denpasar/Bali flights

• tomlo1981

Joined Travelfish
    24th December, 2008

hi
    i'm travelling south from Bangkok to Singapore from 02/01/09 to 10/2/09. i plan to stop at some islands on the way. i was planning on taking the train. i wouyld like to go off course somewhere on the journey and fly to Denpasar Bali. i was thinking of stopping in Kuala Lumpur, flying from there and returning to Singapore where my arranged flight leaves for Cairns. HAs anyone flown to Denpasar? If so, where is the best place to buy the tickets from? What is the rough cost for a ticket that would return to to Singapore? Whats the best way to purchase the tickets? your help is much appreciated

#1 Posted: 24/12/2008 - 20:44

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I live in Bali and fly out to Sg and KL regularly. For KL AirAsia is easily the best bet, but for Singapore Jetstar is the best budget carrier -- LionAir also do it, though I've not flown them before. Both Jetstar and AirAsia tickets need to be purchased via their respective websites.

Price varies a lot, last time I flew to Singapore (November), ticket price was about US$150 return -- but I had to buy it last minute -- generally the further in advance you buy it, the better the price. Flying to KL is cheaper.

#2 Posted: 26/12/2008 - 07:21

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Immunization or Vaccine Clinic in Denpasar, Bali? (WHO or Red Cross maybe?) ... By sdel on 17 Jan 2013 3 3229 18 Jul 2013