Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Trip Advice?

Posted by Beastmaster1 on 10/1/2009 at 10:01

I'm going to be staying in thailand for the free 30 day visa and then travel to cambodia and laos. In each for about 2 weeks. Then I'll be reentering thailand for another 20 or so odd days. I've been trying to figure all the visas and such that i need but im not 100% positive on what i'll need to do. Any advice woul be greatly appreciated.

#1 Beastmaster1 has been a member since 10/1/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by sirhalberd on 10/1/2009 at 10:45

Well if you qualify for the free 30 days at the airport when you arrive you will most likely qualify for a free entry when you come back.

BUT - if you come back to Thailand overland you only get 15 days now! If you fly into Bangkok airport you still get 30 days.

So, for your 20 days you better figure how to reduce that amount to meet the 15 days if you enter by land.

http://travelhappy.info/thailand/thailand-tourist-visa-changes-15-days-only-on-arrival-through-land-border/

Sorry!

#2 sirhalberd has been a member since 30/12/2007. Posts: 295

Posted by sirhalberd on 11/1/2009 at 10:24

See top post on Visa change, this forum.

#3 sirhalberd has been a member since 30/12/2007. Posts: 295

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.