Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Trip Advice?

• Beastmaster1

Joined Travelfish
    10th January, 2009

I'm going to be staying in thailand for the free 30 day visa and then travel to cambodia and laos. In each for about 2 weeks. Then I'll be reentering thailand for another 20 or so odd days. I've been trying to figure all the visas and such that i need but im not 100% positive on what i'll need to do. Any advice woul be greatly appreciated.

#1 Posted: 10/1/2009 - 10:01

• Advertisement

• sirhalberd

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2007

Well if you qualify for the free 30 days at the airport when you arrive you will most likely qualify for a free entry when you come back.

BUT - if you come back to Thailand overland you only get 15 days now! If you fly into Bangkok airport you still get 30 days.

So, for your 20 days you better figure how to reduce that amount to meet the 15 days if you enter by land.

http://travelhappy.info/thailand/thailand-tourist-visa-changes-15-days-only-on-arrival-through-land-border/

Sorry!

#2 Posted: 10/1/2009 - 10:45

• sirhalberd

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2007

See top post on Visa change, this forum.

#3 Posted: 11/1/2009 - 10:24

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.