Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Hotels Near Suvarnabhumi

• mhoughton

Joined Travelfish
    12th January, 2009

Hi

We are looking to stay near the airport (new) to avoid the Bangkok bussle as we arrive late and intend to fly to Chiang Mai soon after. Can anyone recommend a good hotel that is within walking distance of good food (markets or whatever)and also provides a left luggage service so we can travel around Thailand and Vietnam without it.

Thanks

#1 Posted: 12/1/2009 - 10:08

• Advertisement

• Thaiman

Click here to learn more about Thaiman
    Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2008

If you're going to Chiang Mai I'm pretty certain you'd be flying from the old airport[Don Muang]and in that case you'd be better off going into Bangkok.More choice there anyway.

#2 Posted: 12/1/2009 - 16:50

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

hey m,

there's a nifty feature article on travelfish called something like How do I get a Hotel near Bangkok Airport. it mostly lists choices near Suvarnabhumi but has some options for Don Muang as well. it's at:

http://www.travelfish.org/feature/120

#3 Posted: 13/1/2009 - 01:20

• mhoughton

Joined Travelfish
    12th January, 2009

Thaiman I am flying Airasia and they only fly into and out of Suvarnabhumi.

#4 Posted: 13/1/2009 - 04:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hotels near Suvarnabhumi Airport ... By erinzita on 25 Mar 2008 4 2972 6 Dec 2013