Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Travelling partner sought! now!

Posted by simonmobiledisco on 9/2/2009 at 21:39

I'm current in Ko Samui and will be around here and local islands for 1 week. not sure for the 5 days after that I am then heading up to chang mai and around that region (possible pai) for a week then going on to laos and cambodia.

I'm going well over budget and think having some to share a room with and some expenses would be of benefit to both. For some reason people only seem to travel in even numbers! maybe that because its couples and people smart enough to go with someone else and save costs duh.

I'm 28 year old male (in a long term relationship so females just as welcome).

I'm going on the advice of one the Forum members to the full moon party. You might see me, i'll be the one on the beach dancing!

srgreening@gmail.com

#1 simonmobiledisco has been a member since 16/1/2009. Posts: 19

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 10/2/2009 at 23:02

I'm going on the advice of one the Forum members to the full moon party. You might see me, i'll be the one on the beach dancing!

Hey, if the full moon party turns out to be crap don't blame that poor old forum member!

;)

#2 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.