Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Ko Pha Ngan accomodation recommendation

• simonmobile-
    disco

Joined Travelfish
    16th January, 2009

I am in Ko Samui and am looking for some budget accomodation, ideally a bugalow with a hammock and some decent social scene. ie.e at least one nice place with a pit of character people can congregate.

Open to suggestion. I assume a lot of people will leave very sson after the FMP and now could be a good time to snap something up

#1 Posted: 9/2/2009 - 21:55

• Advertisement

• tezza

Joined Travelfish
    13th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 61

Thong Nai Pan fits your wants. Views and low costs at White Wind on TNP Yai.

#2 Posted: 10/2/2009 - 06:02

• charlotte12-

Joined Travelfish
    11th February, 2009

I have the perfect place!! Its called coco gardens..they have their own website. run by a english guy called lee and his thai wife. Its an amazing place, really chilled, great social outside bar and right on the beach. Its on Ban Tai if i remember rightly..about a 10 min ride to Had rin, i was there for the full moon party and was nice to come back to a quiet beach the morning after! Really cheap too, have a look at the website :O)

#3 Posted: 11/2/2009 - 12:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ko Pha-Ngan Accommodation Recommendation ... By melig on 22 Mar 2013 2 1363 24 Mar 2013
Accomodation in Ko Phi Phi and Koh Pha Ngan ... By pedrorf94 on 13 Nov 2013 3 703 22 Nov 2013