Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

visa headache!

• jaymez99

Joined Travelfish
    24th February, 2009

im thinking of getting a tourist 60 day visa before travelling to thailand (just for piece of mind as i'm still unsure about the exact route we will be taking and dont want to disturb our route mid way through to do a boarder crossing after 30 days free visa ends). but does the 60 day tourist visa only cover a single entry into thailand? getting confused because the wording from the thai embassy is 'Tourist Visa: £ 28 as per entry (Up to 3 entries' Does this mean a one off £28 for up to three entries or that each entry will be £28?
    again, i think you can tell why im confused!

#1 Posted: 8/3/2009 - 23:02

• Advertisement

• Lother

Joined Travelfish
    12th May, 2006
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 31

The £28 is for one entry. Up to 3 entries means you can buy up to 3 entries for £28 each.

#2 Posted: 9/3/2009 - 02:45

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Visa's for Indo, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand = Headache for me. ... By bedders on 19 Aug 2010 4 3798 21 Aug 2010