Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Pre-book room in Chiang Mai for Songkran?

Posted by DLuek on 7/4/2009 at 17:27 TF writer

Hi,

I'll be heading to Chiang Mai in a couple days for Songkran. Should I book a room online now or just look around like normal when I get there? Can anyone suggest a solid place, under 500 baht, that books online?

Any advice appreciated,

DL

#1 DLuek has been a member since 19/6/2008. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,121
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by somtam2000 on 7/4/2009 at 18:08 admin

Chiang Mai Blue House (http://www.cmbluehouse.com -- they're also listed in Travelfish) has stacks of rooms and can be booked reliably by email -- I'd give them a whirl -- tell them we said hello ;-)

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by dageshi on 8/4/2009 at 09:46

Chiang Mai has more accomodation than anywhere I have ever been too. Half the bloody city is guesthouses. My feeling is even with the Songkran hordes you could find somewhere reasonable but it may not be worth the hassle.

#3 dageshi has been a member since 1/3/2008. Posts: 56

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.