Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Ko Pha Ngan NYE 2009/2010 full moon party

• katycrunchie

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2009

Hi

My boyfriend and I will be in Thailand for christmas and new years eve.

We want to go to the full moon party in ko pha ngan but all the hotels/guesthouse on the island seem to have a mimimum 4 or 5 night stay. We have limited time in Thailand (3 and a bit weeks) and dont really want to waste that time in Ko Pha Ngan .

Instead we are planning on staying in Ko Samui as we will be flying Samui - bangkok on the 2nd Jan and getting the boat over for the new years eve full moon party.

Do you think it would be possible to charter a boat a there and back at a reasonable time, instead of waiting for the 1st ferry onthe 1st of Jan?

what do people do who dont want to or cant stay in Ko Pha Ngan do?

or alternativly can anyone recommend somewhere that takes 1 night bookings during this period

#1 Posted: 7/5/2009 - 02:45

• Advertisement

• andytc

Joined Travelfish
    26th April, 2009
    Total reviews: 2

There's tons of boats from Samui to take you over to the full moon party on the night , so no need to pre-book anything. If you want to save some hassel you can book it through your guesthouse/hotel/bungalow , they'll do all the work for you.

I don't no why you don't want to waste time on Koh Phangan , it's a much better place than samui IMHO.

No one will book you one night for a full moon party date , all the prices go up as well.

Only take with you what you need for the party night, some cash to last the night , a small compact camera and nothing else , no phones , credit cards or passports, bags.....nothing , just take the "must haves". there is a lot of theft and mugging that occurs.

#2 Posted: 13/5/2009 - 20:31

• Marc20

Joined Travelfish
    23rd October, 2008

I was at the new years party in 2008/2009. There was a group of 7 of us and we arrived a few days before new years and we had not booked accommodation. Let me tell you that was a bad idea. The fact of the matter is when there is a full moon party especially during such a peak time there is literally no accommodation. We landed up sleeping in various peoples rooms during that period. Personally Koh Phangan was the one of the highlights of our trip which included, North and South Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. Full moon was incredible. Therefore I would recommend staying in Koh Phangan rather than Samui as samui is very commercialized and overrun with prostitutes. There are ferries which operate and the majority of the party is actually ferried in as Koh Phangan is limited in accomodation.(at least in the Haad rin area) Moreover I would recommend you only stay in Haad rin very close to the beach and no where else as this makes life much easier. A very good place is delight resort or seaside bungelows. Also I would recommend leaving Koh Phangan late on the 1st of January after you have recovered as the place becomes totally deserted after full moon. Literally a ghost town!! Quite incredible. So arrive around the 27th or 28th with a place already booked and you will have the most incredible time. One thing about Koh Phangan is the parties are amazing and the beaches are also very good. However in terms of beaches the best beach leela beach which is in my opinion one of the best beaches in Thailand. And it is merely a 5 minute walk from haad rin. Great place to spend your days after a hard nights partying. Hope this helps. If you want any more information please ask!

#3 Posted: 15/5/2009 - 23:56

• Coppery

Joined Travelfish
    12th May, 2009

Marczo, Can you recommend accommodation on Koh Phangan over new years that doesn't make you buy tickets for/attend a NYE gala dinner?

Myself and two others were going to stay at Koh Samui but after reading your post are beginning to think Koh phangan may be better, but so many places want you to spen almost $200 AUD on a NYE gala dinner and we plan to attend the Full moon party.

We just want to relax and enjoy the beach/food/drinks and party, so I'm guessing Koh Phangan is the right place?

#4 Posted: 19/5/2009 - 10:58

• Marc20

Joined Travelfish
    23rd October, 2008

Hi coppery..sorry took so long to reply..been out of touch for a while. I would definitely recommend staying in Koh Phangang rather than Koh samui. I am not 100% which places dont charge for the gala dinner as mentioned before I did not stay anywhere on new year;-)...however when I returned for full moon in January I stayed at delight resort which did not have a gala dinner. However i think they do have a dinner for new years as one of my friends stayed there over new years. Try maybe seagarden resort? But just be sure to book somewhere in Haad rin which is very nearby the main beach where the full moon party is held. This will make your life easier. It also seems like you guys are looking for a bit of a party and beach time and koh phangan is the right place for both. Many people think the beaches are not great in koh phangan but the beach I mentioned (leela beach) is one of the best beaches I have ever been to. So be sure to stay a while, I would recommend 5 nights with them all being before new years and then leave on new years day in the afternoon on one of the numerous ferries. $200AUD seems very exspensive for the dinner in terms of thailand standards. So I would suggest looking at other places. If I remember correctly the gala dinners were costing on average 1500 baht a person, which is expensive considering the average meal is 200-300 baht all inclusive. However I would recommend spending that extra money on the gala dinner which could be fun, and will ensure you are staying a in good place both in terms of location and good accomodation. Let me know if you have any other queries or other questions about places to go in thailand. All the best!

#5 Posted: 3/6/2009 - 05:02

• russ_kw

Joined Travelfish
    10th July, 2009

Hi, I found this thread so I am going to jump in. I am also planning on being there for the party NYE 2009/10. It will be me and my girlfriend, we are around 30 years old, definitely there for the party, but also want a safe place to stay where we can go back to for some sleep that won't be really noisy. We're not opposed to some partying, otherwise we wouldn't be going, but we're also a little older and so we want to be able to escape the craziness a little bit if we want to.

What are the best options if we want to be close by, but still have a little relative calm? Does pretty much all of Haad Rin stay noisy all night during the holiday? Would Baan Tai or Baan Kai be better options, would it be a little more mellow there? What about transportation? If we stay a few kilometers away is it easy to get down to the FMP? Pretty much any price range would be ok with us, just nothing over the top expensive.

#6 Posted: 10/7/2009 - 03:09

• katycrunchie

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2009

Hi we have managed to find somewhere to stay for 3 nightwithout paying for gala dinner. It's in north west of island so away from all the crazyness in haad yao, koh phangan but still accessible for full moon party. It's called haad Yao overbay resort can be booked via their website www.haadyaooverbayresort.com also found. Somewhere called dragon resort that took bookings

#7 Posted: 10/7/2009 - 16:28

• missrenee

Joined Travelfish
    21st July, 2009

Hi katycrunchie ..

My boyfriend and I also will be in Thailand for christmas and new years eve. where from Melbourne Australia , wld be good maybe to meet fellow couple travelers too . u can facebok me under ''renee romancz '' or email at reneeromancz@msn.com , so excited about our trip , hope to speak soon .

#8 Posted: 21/7/2009 - 17:26

• xontros

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2009

russ_kw if you want to be able to escape from all the crazyness I suggest you stay on another beach. I was in Koh Phangan during the last full moon party and stayed in Thong Nai Pan Noi and Yai. The beaches were not crowded and some hotels in Thong Nai Pan Noi arranged for speedboats to transfer people to the party. I m sure this is the case to other beaches also as the party is the main focus of the island during that period.

#9 Posted: 3/8/2009 - 03:57

• butterfli

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2009
    Location Australia

Hi :) I'm also planning on going to the Full Moon Party for new years... I'm gonna be on my own and just wondering about safety tips for women ? Also wouldn't mind making contact with other travellers that will be in the area at the same time :)

#10 Posted: 18/8/2009 - 03:54

• Advertisement

• cassa83

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2009

Hey butterfli and ariesdude82,

I will be heading over there for 10 days during that time by myself as well (26, female). Very spur of the moment (saw cheap flights) :)

Where are you guys from?

#11 Posted: 18/8/2009 - 15:25

• butterfli

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2009
    Location Australia

Hi ariesdude and cassa :)
    I'm 29 from australia... would love to organise to meet up with a few people so we can look out for each other !! Also it's always great to have people to have a few beers with :) I haven't booked anything yet... Was looking to get there maybe the 27th and stay 5 nights (as most places have 5 night minimum) what about you guys ? Does anyone have any reccommendations ?

#12 Posted: 19/8/2009 - 02:23

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

The following story may be of use for those umming and ahhing about the need for a reservation -- and also some advice for those who don't want to reserve ahead.
    Should I make a reservation for the FMP?

At the end of the story are links to a bunch of guesthouses and resorts that can be booked online. For those looking at KPN over Xmas/New Years, booking ahead can be a good idea.

Cheers

#13 Posted: 19/8/2009 - 08:50

• Markoooo

Joined Travelfish
    20th August, 2009

#14 Posted: 19/8/2009 - 02:23

Hi ariesdude and cassa :)
    I'm 29 from australia... would love to organise to meet up with a few people so we can look out for each other !! Also it's always great to have people to have a few beers with :) I haven't booked anything yet... Was looking to get there maybe the 27th and stay 5 nights (as most places have 5 night minimum) what about you guys ? Does anyone have any reccommendations ?

Hello!
    hello i looking the people who coming in this new year night! My plan is stay couple days on the full moon party and after that check some others parts of Thai! It gonna be much cheaper and safer if we have small group! So let me know if somebody interesting so we can go together there! My mail is Mrkysb@gmail.com so answer me there is somebody interesting for this trip;-)))))

#14 Posted: 20/8/2009 - 01:49

• butterfli

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2009
    Location Australia

somtam2000... thank you very much for ur post ! It was especially helpful as it included reveiews from guests which is always helpful !

At present I have narrowed my search down to two places...
    * Coco Garden Resort (seems to be a great place and nice and close to everything)
    * Mai pen rai ( out of the way but looks lovely and has brilliant reveiws)

Is anyone interested in booking into the same place ? Understandably I'm a bit nervous to make a booking with someone I don't know (especially a man, but think it would be cool with another girl ) but even if we are staying in the same place it would be great !

#15 Posted: 20/8/2009 - 03:25

• Markoooo

Joined Travelfish
    20th August, 2009

Hello! butterfli
    Sure you don't know me! But we have time to know better each other!
    And i was think only for hang out and be together on party,maybe we have barbecue or you know...... so i interesting to meet some new people before come there!:-))))

#16 Posted: 20/8/2009 - 04:11

• somtam2000

admin
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Places visited:
    At least 113

butterfli - Mai Pen Rai gets my vote -- great beach and a good vibe to that place.

#17 Posted: 20/8/2009 - 05:15

• somtam2000

admin
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Places visited:
    At least 113

One more note, here are the dates for the Full Moon Party, Xmas etc on Ko Pha Ngan for the next 12 months.

September 4th, 2009
    October 4th, 2009
    November 2nd, 2009
    December 2nd, 2009
    December 25th, 2009 (Christmas)
    December 31st, 2009 (New Years)
    January 30th, 2010
    March 1st, 2010
    March 30th, 2010
    April 28th, 2010
    May 29th, 2010
    June 26th, 2010
    July 28th, 2010
    August 25th, 2010

Have fun.

#18 Posted: 20/8/2009 - 06:58

• katycrunchie

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2009

Hi Ali like my above post I have made reservations at haad yao overbay resort booked via their website as the don't charge for gala dinner and don't have 5 night min stay however it is on west koh phangan not in south next to the party although it looks easy enough to get there and back

#19 Posted: 20/8/2009 - 15:00

• butterfli

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2009
    Location Australia

Markooo :)
    Cool ! Always good to meet other people to hang out with for sure !! A bbq... now that sounds like a brilliant idea ! Where are you from ?

#20 Posted: 21/8/2009 - 02:29

• Markoooo

Joined Travelfish
    20th August, 2009

Hello Butterfli!
    I m original from Croatia but last couple years i live in the Dubai! So what date you plan to go there and how long you wanna stay there? You can answer to my private mail i give you before couple days!
    Have great day,,,,,,,Markooooo

#21 Posted: 22/8/2009 - 20:43

• bwayne

Joined Travelfish
    26th August, 2009

Hi

I will be traveling to Thailand end October, and of course very keen on the FMP! Is it worth it to make my way over to Ko Phang Nan for the FMP on the 2nd of November I am concerned about the weather?

Cheers

#22 Posted: 26/8/2009 - 02:33

• r11

Joined Travelfish
    14th May, 2009

Hi butterfli n cassa,

When are you arriving in Thai? Any plan to be in Krabi? Will let you know if i can join you for the full moon.

#23 Posted: 26/8/2009 - 17:39

• seacucumber-

Joined Travelfish
    27th August, 2009

Hi BUTTERFLI and cassa83, ariesdude82 and markooo

I too shall be in thailand over new year and am planning on being at koh phangan for the FMP. Butterfli i too am arriving around the 27th so it'd be great to stay at the same place. mai pen rai looks great....so does coco garden!! have you booked anything yet??

I'm 30, female and from cambridge, england and will be travelling around south east asia form oct 8th to jan 28th if anyone wants to meet up at any other point??

hope to hear from you soon!!

#24 Posted: 27/8/2009 - 19:45

• butterfli

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2009
    Location Australia

seacucumber :)
    Couldnt get bookings at any of those places... ended up booking in at luna c hostel... Don't know what it'll end up being like but figured I had to take a chance :) Would be brilliant to have another girl to hang out with ! I've heard that it can be dangerous for women to go to FMP on their own, so ur very welcome to join me !!

#25 Posted: 28/8/2009 - 03:38

• christof

Joined Travelfish
    23rd July, 2009
    Location United Kingdom

I'm with Xontros. Thong Nai Pan is a really good place to stay.

It is my favourite beach in KPN. Although haven't been for a few years.

All you guys that hook up together for the event, DO look out for each other. There can be a number of unscrupulous characters about.

#26 Posted: 28/8/2009 - 07:15

• Markoooo

Joined Travelfish
    20th August, 2009

seacucumber :)butterfli

So what date you gonna be at Thai? I will probably come to The 26 and stay maybe one or 2 days at BKK. Do you go straight to the islands or?

#27 Posted: 28/8/2009 - 15:50

• darkinvader-

Joined Travelfish
    29th August, 2009

Hi Butterfli, ariesdude82, cassa83, markoooo, seacucumber2000,

I’m Joseph, 28, Filipino, from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I am also travelling solo and it’s my 1st time to attend FMP. Would you mind if I join you guys on the meetup? I haven’t booked anything yet but I know I have to do that asap as the prices are skyrocketed as we are nearing the date. I prolly be in Koh Samui from Dec 26 – 29 then transfer in Koh Phangan from Dec 30 – Jan 2. Hope to see you there!

Cheers! :D

#28 Posted: 29/8/2009 - 17:43

• butterfli

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2009
    Location Australia

Markoooo,
    I arrive on ko phan gnan on the 27th dec staying till the 2/01. Am arriving in thaland dec 5th but will be doing some travel with a friend before that... Hopefully !

Darkinvader... sure there would be no problems joining in ! the more the merrier and safer I believe. Would be great to get a decent size crew of good people together :)

#29 Posted: 29/8/2009 - 23:05

• incognitach-
    ikita

Joined Travelfish
    21st August, 2009

hi! i'm a 29 y/o female from new york... am also planning to travel in south east asia for a few months, october 11th through january 8th...let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up!

#30 Posted: 31/8/2009 - 03:11

• bwayne

Joined Travelfish
    26th August, 2009

hi incognitachikita

i'll be in thailand from the 25 october to the 7 November 28y/o male from cape town, south africa. you can add me on facebook, my page is http://www.facebook.com/werner.fernhout

so we can get to know each other.

cheers

#31 Posted: 31/8/2009 - 14:18

• darkinvader-

Joined Travelfish
    29th August, 2009

Hello fello travelers,

Few days ago, since i'll be going to FMP alone, I decided to open a thread in travbuddy site to gather all travelers heading to Koh Phangan for FMP / NYE 2010 and have a meetup. surprisingly, more than 20 people (mostly solo travelers) from diff parts of the world already confirmed and counting! This would be a fun meetup and nice venue to meet other travelers and eventually find a travel buddies too :). As of now we're discussing how we could get an accomodation. And its freaking hard to find a cheap place to stay as most of them are already fully-booked! Most of us are budget-conscious travelers hehe :P

If you want to join the gang and enjoy the company while drinking the buckets of death! LOL. give us a shout and say hi to everyone. We'll be delighted to welcome you to the group! CHEERS! :D

Here's the link:
    http://www.travbuddy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=15304&p=1

or u can add me on my facebook : www.facebook.com/reylonjoseph

Hope to see you there! :D

#32 Posted: 3/9/2009 - 16:38

• butterfli

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2009
    Location Australia

Cool Idea ! Count me in !! This is going to be great :)

#33 Posted: 6/9/2009 - 01:20

• darkinvader-

Joined Travelfish
    29th August, 2009

Hi butterfli. Are you joining us? Please visit the link. so far 34 people already confirmed! hehe. we're all freaking excited! CAN'T WAIT! wooohooooooo. :)

#34 Posted: 8/9/2009 - 20:36

• evilbass

Joined Travelfish
    11th September, 2009
    Location Australia

Hey! I'm going to be there too.
    I'm Drew, 31, from Melbs.
    Anyone wants to meet up there, so we can have a posse and be safe, my email is evilbass@optusnet.com.au
    Get in touch by all means.
    I hope you guys don't mind me contacting some of you? :)

I'm traveling by myself, will be getting to Koh Phangan on about the 29th or 30th, then will be staying there from about 5 days to a week. From there I will do Kho Tao and a few other islands, then to Malaysia.

Going to party pretty hard :)

#35 Posted: 11/9/2009 - 08:41

• seacucumber-

Joined Travelfish
    27th August, 2009

hi incognitachikita

I'll be in south east asia from oct 8th (bangkok) to jan 28th (singapore). I'd love to meet up along the way. do you have some rough plans?? I shall be heading to north thailand, over in laos and then onto north vietnam for around the middle of november. I have a friend joining me there for 3 weeks travelling down through vietnam. after that i'll be alone again to travel through cambodia and then to thailands beaches for christmas and new year then onto malaysia. Does any of this appeal??

#36 Posted: 11/9/2009 - 17:38

• PsyDolly

Joined Travelfish
    11th September, 2009

Hi Guys,

Kind of jumping on the bandwagon here...I plan on going to FMP for NYE too!

I'm a single girly, my name is Tally, I'm from Suffolk, UK and I arrive in Bangkok 20th Dec - planning on heading down to Koh Phanghan for around 28th Dec.

Haven't made any reservations yet...but thinking I ought too pretty soon. Would be excellent to meet up with some people (going to just ditto you Drew) do you guys mind if I contact you at all? Or here is my email: natalia.capstick@btinternet.com

I'm planning on staying in SE ASia until March - haven't got any fixed plans- am pretty flexible so will see what happens and obviously it would be cool to join others along the way!

x

#37 Posted: 11/9/2009 - 18:57

• darkinvader-

Joined Travelfish
    29th August, 2009

Just a friendly advise to better start searching for an accomodation in Koh Phangan. The rooms are filling up so quickly. And everything in Haad Rin is already fully booked :( perhaps unless u don't mind spending more than $100 per night.. then prolly there still few rooms available for u. We all get tired of this booking fiasco so we decided to stay somewhere in Ban Tai area.

Cheers to everyone! :D

#38 Posted: 12/9/2009 - 04:57

• Agosei

Joined Travelfish
    27th August, 2009

Hey!
    I'm Agustin from Argentina and I plan to be at phangan for the new year! would be nice to meet you all.
    I'll be travelling with other 5 friends and the plan is to arrive on the 30th from Bangkok.
    After phangan we'll move to the west coast.

Is it possible to book only for 3 days, the places are not the best located but I found one that is ok. Check phangan.info and ask about options.

my mail: agustin.franci@gmail.com

#39 Posted: 14/9/2009 - 20:11

• darkinvader-

Joined Travelfish
    29th August, 2009

Hi Agustin! Most of the hotels/ bungalows/ resorts require minmum of 5-7 nights stay especially during NYE. But I think some don't depends on the location I guess.

Guys and gals, you are welcome to join the crew! We'll be delighted to welcome you and be part of us. Most of us will be there on 29th or 30th. We are planning to have a pre-meetup to get to know each other and party that night before the BIG night! Might arrange boat to do island hopping, free diving, snorkeling, etc. Or rent a motorbike to go around the island. But defo have to party hard at night ahahha :P

If you're interested: you can contact me at reylonpalacios@yahoo.com or visit our meetup thread. :)

Hope to see you there! Cheers! :D

#40 Posted: 14/9/2009 - 20:48

• Agosei

Joined Travelfish
    27th August, 2009

Uphs sorry, It was not a question. I did find room for 3 days. there are options but most places are far from the full moon party. If anyone needs help contact me.

cheers.

#41 Posted: 14/9/2009 - 22:25

• captaincol

Joined Travelfish
    17th September, 2009

Hey everyone,
    There are three of us travelling from the UK 21, 22 and 40, we will be in Samui from 26-29 Dec and then over to phangan for the FMP. We are there until 2nd Jan and then going to try and make our way over to Phuket until we return to Bangkok on 10th Jan. Does anyone fancy meeting up in any of the locations.

Also has anyone any experience of travelling by road from Samui to Phuket as all the flights seem to be full for the 2nd and 3rd Jan.

Can't wait for the FMP, I went 7 years ago and it was awesome, absolutley unbelievable.

Looking forward to meeting some of you hopefull ;-)

#42 Posted: 17/9/2009 - 04:38

• Claireabella

Joined Travelfish
    18th September, 2009

Hey Guys,

What a perfect blog! I'll also be travelling to Koh Phangnan for the party, I'm not sure if any of you have noticed yet but it is a FULL MOON on NYE!! So this will be the place to be!!
    I'm travelling alone aswell, last minute decsion and cheap flights, I'm flying from Bangkok on the 31st to Koh Samui and back again on the 4th January, I have found a place to stay just out side of Hatrin that let me book for only 4 nights, I think I was lucky though.

Captial Col, I have travel from Phuket to Koh Samui. It is very cheap around 400baht, though it is quite a long way. The best thing about it is that it is split up, half on a bus and half on the boat. The boat is not the nicest boat I've been on but the sight of the island along the way is simply beautiful.

So I would love to catch up with anyone or group that is travelling solo too.. my msn is missbehaving10@live.com.au if you wanna add me and get to know eachother first??

Take care and happy travels!

Claire

#43 Posted: 18/9/2009 - 06:15

• bigtime

Joined Travelfish
    28th September, 2009

guys, I am also travelling solo to Koh Phangan on the NYE, this will be my second FMP, however last round i stayed in Samui. Would be nice to meet up with you peeps if possible. Btw, anyone looking for roomate? am worried bout my accomodation as i m travelling solo this time and is there any backpackers logde in koh phangan? if so is it gonna be safe leaving all my belongings there while partying thru the nite...

cheers

#44 Posted: 3/10/2009 - 20:40

• greenman42

Joined Travelfish
    18th September, 2009

Sign me up!
    31 year old, South African, male. Also a solo traveller, might be interested in sharing a room for a couple of days, but that can be arranged closer to the time. May I also suggest picking a beach as a meeting point, Baan thai's a good one, and then even if everyone can't book into the same place, we can still meet up easily for a travelfish party!

#45 Posted: 3/10/2009 - 21:05

• darkinvader-

Joined Travelfish
    29th August, 2009

hello people, most of us (approx 20 solo travelers) have decided to book our rooms (we share room with other members) in Power Beach Resort in Baan Tai. ;) So far, we're more than 70 travelers confirmed and will party with the group for few nights! Come join us! :D The more the merrier of course! :) Just visit the link I posted on my previous post. :)

Have a great weekend everyone! :D

#46 Posted: 4/10/2009 - 11:25

• mrr986

Joined Travelfish
    18th October, 2009

Hello every one im 22 from Australia im going to the FMP Flying to koh samui from malaysia on the 28th and staying on koh phangan, any one wanna chat or get to know me and catch up for some partying my email is mrr986@hotmail.com

#47 Posted: 18/10/2009 - 08:54

• Anna833

Joined Travelfish
    22nd October, 2009

Hi guys,
    Me and my bf are travelling to Thailand for christmas and new years!! We are heading to Koh Tao on the 20th Dec to do our padi diving and then onto ko phang yang for 7 days over fmp. It would be great to meet up with fellow travellers during this period and share some fun times. 9 wks and counting!!! wooopp :)

#48 Posted: 22/10/2009 - 04:36

• kitten84

Joined Travelfish
    22nd October, 2009

Hey!
    I too am heading to the FMP for NYE, I land on the 31st at Ko Samui and am finding it difficult finding anywhere to book as they require you to stay so many days before the FMP! ;0( Can anyone suggest somewhere, or mind me crashing with them?

I am going on my own, f 25 from London and would love to meet up with other travellers, please drop me a line on kittent84@hotmail.co.uk and we can meet before hand!

Cheers!
    Ps CANT WAIT! WHOOP WHOOP!

#49 Posted: 22/10/2009 - 21:53

• russ_kw

Joined Travelfish
    10th July, 2009

Just want to give everyone a heads up, if you're still looking for accommodation it looks like there is very little still available for NYE, and nothing in Haad Rin or any of the southern beaches from Ban Kai to Ban Tai from what I can tell. That said, it looks like there are still some of the resorts available on the north of the island but I think those are close to being full, and will probably require at least 5 nights. It took me emailing 15-20 places that were all full to find a place, and it is on the west side of the island pretty far north of the Thongsala pier. So if you're still looking you probably want to make your reservation soon! See you all there!

#50 Posted: 23/10/2009 - 00:52

• aninha123

Joined Travelfish
    26th October, 2009

hi everyone who is willing to go to full moon party, I am Brazilian girl and I'm going to live in Sydney on 26 November. I do not know how can I get from sydney to the party. someone help me? I would like to know some people before I go. my email is aninhadias@hotmail.co.uk and my facebook aninha dias

#51 Posted: 26/10/2009 - 19:16

• furneburner

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2009

It's about a 9 hour flight from Sydney, then another hour from Bangkok to the Samui, then about another hour on a boat...don't know if it's worth the effort Aninha!

#52 Posted: 26/10/2009 - 19:52

• Agosei

Joined Travelfish
    27th August, 2009

whattt? Im travelling from Argentina!! Vacations its always worth the effort.
    cheers

#53 Posted: 27/10/2009 - 03:07

• mariacristi-
    na

Joined Travelfish
    1st November, 2009

Hi! kind of new in here jaja I'm from Ecuador and I'm also going to the full moon party but I'm going on Dec 2 2009 and I'm going alone... Does anyone wants to go?? Do u think its safe for me to go alone?
    Cristina.

#54 Posted: 1/11/2009 - 22:22

• cassrose

Joined Travelfish
    13th September, 2009

Hey i am booked in at the Haad Khuad resort... booked a month ago. Min 3 nights which isn't to bad. It is on the other side of the island though

#55 Posted: 2/11/2009 - 12:17

• taylorteach-
    er

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2009

wow this message board if filling up quickly. Hello all, I am teaching English in Korea right now and myself along with a few good friends will be joining what ever the night offers at the NYE FMP. In my search, I have been advised to go to Ko Samui and work with a booking agent there. We plan to arrive in Ko Samui on the 27th but here are our reservations:

-Primarily, the cheapest flights we have found out of Seoul are between 665 and 700 USD. That just seems kinda rich, but I don't really know. These prices were generated through kayak, vayama, expedia, and travelocity. Does anyone know of a secret honey pot site where a man might find a better rate?

-Secondly, we are not sure whether we should book accommodations ahead of time or, seeing as how Ko Phang Ngang is pretty much at it's boiling point already, should we just make it to Ko Samui and figure it out from there.

Let me give my thanks first in advance for any guidance that may be lent or advice shared. Thank you.

-TT

#56 Posted: 10/11/2009 - 22:10

• darkinvader-

Joined Travelfish
    29th August, 2009

Hi all,

Those who are worried about traveling alone and keen to meet likeminded travelers, you are free to join our group. Most of people who posted on this thread are already in the confirmed list. ;)

Here's the link to our meetup :

Most of us will be there from Dec 29 - Jan 03. Some even earlier. Feel free to say Hi to everyone and confirm your attendance! :D

Hope to see you all there! :D

Cheers!

Joseph

#57 Posted: 11/11/2009 - 09:25

• Sunstruck

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I am looking at dates Dec 11 - Dec 27, and curious to know if anyone will be there for the Full Moon CHRISTMAS Party, as I will be back in Sydney for New Years.

Basically Canadian Girl in Sydney thinking of spending the holidays in Thailand.

May connect with the large crew from this thread. Brilliant.

Cheers,
    A

#58 Posted: 11/11/2009 - 14:09

• gameson

Joined Travelfish
    11th November, 2009

hello everyone...

i m trying to jump in here. i m 30 y/o asian male from Indonesia who wants to attend this NYE party but have not find a single room to stay anywhere near Hat Rin beach. :( Anyone willing to lend their couch in the room for me? I will gladly pay something to help out with the rate as well.

I would love to meet up with all of you. I will be in Koh Samui from 26 December, so we can totally hang out and get to know each other.

I am kinda spontantenous person, so I have not make a plan yet to get out from Samui to Krabi . I am going to Krabi (Railey beach, Koh Phi Phi, etc) for rock climbing trip after NYE party. Target date would probably around 7 or 8 Jan because I want to go to Koh Tao as well to dive with the turtle, YES, i m a outdoor freak, rock climbing, scuba diving, you name it! lol. If you are going that way too, come on up. lets go! :D

Please email me at gameson AT gmail dot com if you would like to meet up and hang out. Or if you have a spare space for me to crash during NYE. I am out of idea here on where to stay... :(

#59 Posted: 11/11/2009 - 15:36

• taylorteach-
    er

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2009

Okay, I have dug up some cheaper flights so no worries there. Now, the problem alot of people seem to be having, accommodation.

-Is it wise to simply go to Koh Samui and try to find a place once we get there? Gameson, I do believe we are in the same boat. I have no qualms with statying Koh Samui and taking a boat to the island, whatever.

From what I have read online, many of the rooms get booked but nobody show so rooms are being freed all the time. Booking agents in Koh Samui have the best databases and are well aware of your situation and they know best how to dig for openings. Does anyone have experience with a situation like this during such a popular FMP?

Thanks,
    -TT

#60 Posted: 11/11/2009 - 16:46

• gameson

Joined Travelfish
    11th November, 2009

I will be in Phuket from 21 Dec and flying to Samui on 26 Dec, so if anyone is around the area and wanna hang out either in Phuket or Samui, please email me.

Taylorteacher, my first option is to find a room in Samui as it takes about 20 min to go from Samui to Phangan, but if it's fully booked as well, I may end up booking at Koh Tao, a bit longer boat time, but what the heck. Do you have any hotel yet in Samui? If so, I may just end up staying and book room at the same hotel with you, lol. :)

#61 Posted: 12/11/2009 - 00:06

• taylorosso

Joined Travelfish
    19th November, 2009

Hi all, most people on here seem to be opting for NYE FMP which is bad for me cos im goin to the Dec 2nd event. Im travelling on my jack jones so wouldnt mind meetin up with some one to go partying with!

Give me a shout if you're goin to that one and wanna meet up and il facebook you! Im 24 M from the UK by the way.

Has anyone here been to a half moon event? If so what they like cos i might be interested in doin that too :) Am i correct in thinking that HMPs are in a different place to FMPs?

#62 Posted: 19/11/2009 - 05:53

• meandmung

Joined Travelfish
    21st November, 2009

I traveled to koh phangan last year and had a great time.
    The fullmoon party was awsome and the island had a lot more to show.
    If you wanna stay on the island during the full moon party, I can recommend that you book to stay a couple of days before because the resorts gets fully booked quite early during the full moon party.
    I was staying in a resort on Ban tai beach and had a great time. think it was sabaii bay resort or something. It was a really nice place on the beach . Have to find some time to go back there really soon.
    Hope everyone has a really good time there!

#63 Posted: 21/11/2009 - 06:48

• gabyladerul-
    itos

Joined Travelfish
    25th October, 2009

Hello everyone!!
    I'm Gaby from Argentina. I'm going to the TravBuddy meet-up, but for those who haven't entered that site, let me tell you I'll be arriving to Koh Phangan on Dec 25th, and I'll be staying in Haad Salad in the northwest coast. For those of you arriving around that time, earlier than most people, feel free to contact me, you can email me at: gabyladerulitos@hotmail.com

Cheers :)

PS: I'm sooooooooooo excited about this!!!

#64 Posted: 22/11/2009 - 21:01

• gabyladerul-
    itos

Joined Travelfish
    25th October, 2009

You can look me up in fcbk too!: Gaby Faenza

Bye!!!

#65 Posted: 22/11/2009 - 21:05

• The_indian_-
    nomad

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2009

Hello guys and gals....

the post seems to be so lively. Me and my wife plan to come to koh phangan for NYE. We plan to reach on 30th and head back on 1st afternoon. I am really getting stressed as everyone seems to be talking about accomodations fully booked and the 5 night compulsory booking... as we are coming on our own it would be great if we can tie up with fun loving members of the post.. i already emailed some from the post. Please contact me on my email: debarchan.biswas@gmail.com

darkinvader do you think we can be part of your party gang?

Regards
    Deb

#66 Posted: 23/11/2009 - 17:41

• The_indian_-
    nomad

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2009

Hello guys and gals....

the post seems to be so lively. Me and my wife plan to come to koh phangan for NYE. We plan to reach on 30th and head back on 1st afternoon. I am really getting stressed as everyone seems to be talking about accomodations fully booked and the 5 night compulsory booking... as we are coming on our own it would be great if we can tie up with fun loving members of the post.. i already emailed some from the post. Please contact me on my email: debarchan.biswas@gmail.com

darkinvader do you think we can be part of your party gang?

Regards
    Deb

#67 Posted: 23/11/2009 - 17:41

• rammers

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2009

Hi,

We have just booked at the power beach resort from 30th Dec-3rd Jan. We are 2 single girls and we are going to the Full moon party on NYE so will be good to see you all and meet up! Have joined your facebook group!

Joanna

#68 Posted: 23/11/2009 - 19:16

• The_indian_-
    nomad

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2009

rammers/ joanna,

the power beach website seems to have a virus...i am not able to open it. Can you guys let me know the details and availability of it.

guys if someone assist me to get the acco for 30th and 31st night...it would be excellent..if the price is not much i dont mind paying 1 extra night just to grab a room

#69 Posted: 23/11/2009 - 20:29

• moochy

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2009

Me and two friends (26 M) will also be in Thailand from the end of December till the end of January and we will definitely be at the FMP for new years...add me to msn at moochymooch@msn.com (dont ask) and we can chat it up about possibly meeting up and partying/traveling together

#70 Posted: 25/11/2009 - 00:51

• Hammerheart

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2009
    Location Sweden

So how far in advance do you have to arrive to Ko Pha Ngan in order to get a room at one of the more popular budget hostels for the full moon party taking place on the 30th of January next year? It being high season I suppose the island gets pretty crowded and I’ll be forced to arrive in good time, but I would appreciate it a lot if one of the more experienced posters in here could give me a more precise estimate?

#71 Posted: 25/11/2009 - 03:00

• marca

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2009

hello butterfli and cassa83
    i'm solo traveller female 32
    would love to be there for new years eve on koh pnang
    do keep me posted

#72 Posted: 25/11/2009 - 03:48

• marca

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2009

any female willing to share a twin room in koh pnang , do let me know, haven't booked yet
    so if u have a space available let me know on angeltrata@gmail.com

#73 Posted: 25/11/2009 - 04:22

• moazgirl

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2009
    Location United States

Hey there everyone:) I'm Karen, 31 yr old from US, but living in Sydney for the last two years. Anyway I set off on my trip on Dec 11th to Bali, then Singapore and up quickly through Malaysia. The plan is to be in the Thai islands by the Dec 27th at latest. I am hoping to meet up with some people to party with, possibly share a room with there, and perhaps travel further with.

I plan to be in SE Asia for 2-6 months, depending how the budget goes:)All my friends are lame and choose to forgo holidays for getting married and having babies (joking, but I am sure some of you know what I mean), so I am on my own. I am a pretty experienced traveller, but Asia is new for me, and I am super Western looking, so any help and companions are greatly appreciated!

Can someone hook me up with the happenings for NYE? Anyone have good suggestions where to spend Xmas??? Thailand islands or Penang was my thoughts. Anyway look forward to hearing more and catching up with some of you for sure!

Any girls that are serious about sharing a room from Dec 26-27 area through NYE or so, please let me know:)

Karen

#74 Posted: 25/11/2009 - 09:51

• omalleyjulia

Joined Travelfish
    26th November, 2009

Hi to everyone on this forum!

My boyfriend and i are going to the full moon party for NYE, we still havent booked accom yet. but like the idea of meeting up with other couples? I'm from New Zealand and my partner, Cyril is from france. Were pretty fun and just want to party and meet other people. we are of the 23-29 age bracket if anyones keen to have a few drinks with us?

and what is the best beach to stay on? apart from the main full moon one.

#75 Posted: 26/11/2009 - 10:02

• yitsar

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2009

Hey guys!

Will be there with 5 other AUSSIE friends at the full moon party.
    can i just say how friggen exxy were the tickets to get to koh samui?!
    but staying there at the ibis in BO PHUT for 4 days and travelling to Koh Pha Ngan by ferry i guess? and hopefully we dont encounter any dodgy ferry rides home (have you read the horror stories?! AHHH!)

BUT def up for hanging with some fellow aussies there!
    we should meet somewhere?

:)

#76 Posted: 4/12/2009 - 19:03

• yitsar

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2009

Hey,

Probably wasnt so helpful on my last post.
    but hopefully you get this b4 you leave for your trip.

The best place besides KOH PHA NGAN to stay during NYE for the full moon party would be KOH SAMUI. It's the neighbouring island and accomm should be booked at the main beach (chaweng) quiet pricey to be booking now tho.

There's heaps of Ferrys that will take you to KOH PHA NGAN for the full moon party jsut get your hotel to organise it for you! shouldnt cost more than 200BHT so ive been told.

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!

im so excited to drink out of buckets!!!

#77 Posted: 4/12/2009 - 19:08

• Aussie82

Joined Travelfish
    5th December, 2009

Great to hear so many are heading over to the Full Moon Party! My mate and I will be arriving in Koh Samui on the 30th where we are staying for a week and then we are off to Phuket for about a week. We are from Melbourne, Australia. It's my first time travelling overseas and my mate has been once previously. We'd also be interested if anyone is staying around those dates to meet up with some people and have a drink and party together. Would be great to meet some people from other countries too as well as Aussies! I'm 27 and my friend is 25 and we're pretty laid back guys looking forward to a great trip! If anyone is interested drop me an email at godons_03@hotmail.com

See you all there!!!

#78 Posted: 5/12/2009 - 08:51

• themuths

Joined Travelfish
    16th September, 2009
    Location United States

We just got back to Bangkok from this month's Full Moon Party. While I'm sure it wasn't the ****-show that NYE will be, it was definitely crazy the night of, and busy for several nights before leading up to the actual event.
    We went without a reservation, and found a great bungalow at a place called Seagarden Resort, located in Haad Rin right next to the Paradise, but set back behind the main strip in a nice garden area. It looked rather upmarket, since it has a full spa service, but both the rooms and the massages and such were reasonably priced. And they don't jack their prices up for the days around the FMP, unlike most other places. We paid 600 Baht/night for a fan bungalow that slept three, and they had A/C ones available (even the night of the party) for 1200 Baht. And the massage was the best we found in over 4 months of travel, 200 Baht well-spent!
    Enjoy the party, just so you guys know there are scheduled events (football tournament, volleyball tournament, etc.) in the days beforehand, so if you want to do more than just drink buckets it does pay to get their early. Waves were pretty awesome as well, which is the main reason I personally go to a beach. Make sure to go up to the north end of the beach, the Mountain Bar & Islander Bar might make your party night less monotonous... :-)

#79 Posted: 5/12/2009 - 13:32

• CBrian

Joined Travelfish
    6th December, 2009

Hi
    I'm Born 28 year old,Ha Ha I'm Thai peple, end of this year i have free day on Dec, i need to join for Half moon or Black Moon and Full Moon Party if i can
    for Dec of 2009, i will join for Half moon Party first on Dec 9, 2009
    just only me go to there,

I need firend join with me for party, i can help you for every information if you need such as hotell and How to go Phuket, Bangkok, Phang-Nga, Krabi, every place if you need and also find for cheap pay,
    for my idea this festival not many thai peple so if i go alone may i not funny Ha Ha
    my e-mail praim2000@hotmail.com
    My Thai Phone 086-6024148 or +6686-602-4148 for call from outside Thailand

BR/Born

#80 Posted: 6/12/2009 - 15:07

• marca

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2009

hi karen
    moazgirl
    i'm shilpa from india 32 female
    thinking about nye fmp, still not booked any place to stay and was thinking of sharing accomodation
    i know exactly how u feel about other friends running after marriage and babies!!!
    my email is angeltrata@gmail.com
    i'm well travelled and know a lot about thailand.
    drop me a mail and we'll meet on face book
    cheers!

#81 Posted: 7/12/2009 - 20:35

• The_indian_-
    nomad

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2009

Hey Shilpa!!!

Me and my wife are going for the FMP... We will be there on our way back backpacking from hanoi... We have been in koh phangan before, so online getting a place is next to impossible... I have requested some of my local contacts there to get me a basic place as most of the time will be spend meeting people and partying on the beach... If you want to meet up, drop an email at dbb@densit.com or debarchan.biswas@gmail.com Would be great to see somecountrymen around as they are quiet rare in koh phangan.. hahaha.

Deb

#82 Posted: 8/12/2009 - 13:01

• leeboy13

Joined Travelfish
    9th December, 2009

HI all,

I have checked out some of the hotels above but all are fully booked, I am hoping to arrive in koh phangan on the 30th and stay for 2-3 nights with my girlfriend. any ideas about where i can pre book accommodation?

feel free to email me at leelewiswalbyoff@gmail.com

kind regards

#83 Posted: 9/12/2009 - 12:49

• moazgirl

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2009
    Location United States

If any girls or possibly guys are still looking to share a room for NYE, please let me know. I will be in Thailand as of Dec 17th so I am hoping to book something when I am actually over there. I think the online is no hope at this point. If I can't book on Koh Phangan, then I will most likely book on Koh Samui, which I arrive at on the 27th. I will then take a boat over for the full moon party. I think that is an option for a lot of people who don't want the full crowds or want to stay the min req days of 5-7 that most Koh Phangan places require. Not to mention, I think it will be cheaper. Let me know if anyone is interested in sharing a place for a few days. Thanks and safe travels to everyone going to Thailand for the New Year!

Karen

#84 Posted: 10/12/2009 - 05:44

• taylorteach-
    er

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2009

Wow, I have been looking at estimated crowd stats and it looks like 20,000 is the golden number. 20,000 like minded folks getting live on New Years eve! This NYE FMP is supposed to be the 3rd largest New Years party in the world this year. I am so stoked. A blue moon on New Years eve is seriously not common, what a trip. Be safe everyone and keep a good head so we can be sure these parties won't stop anytime soon.
    -TT

#85 Posted: 10/12/2009 - 10:18

• CBrian

Joined Travelfish
    6th December, 2009

Dear Karen

I'm in Koh Pahang now, i'm stay hotel Power beach resort Bankai i have reserved the room for NYE cost 2000 if you interate it please drop e-mail to me ASAP
    praim2000@hotmail.com
    Born

#86 Posted: 10/12/2009 - 11:58

• marca

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2009

hi karen
    i'm interested in sharing a room but more from 29th or 30th in koh samui
    do give me ur email to get in touh with u
    shilpa
    angeltrata@gmail.com

#87 Posted: 10/12/2009 - 14:39

• Prodigy955

Joined Travelfish
    15th December, 2009

Hey all, I'm a solo traveller 28m staying in Haad Rin for the FMP from 29 Dec. Booked to stay for 10 days as in Thailand for a while.

Would be good to meet up with some fun-loving travellers for the FMP. Anyone mind if I join their crew.

Also, the only rooms left was a twin room 1dbl/1 single. So if anyone is interested in splitting the room that would be great.

Looks like it will be a great NYE

#88 Posted: 15/12/2009 - 19:57

• bommiexxx

Joined Travelfish
    16th December, 2009

Im goin to fullmoon on my own on 28th till 2nd Jan, and Im a girl
    so if theres anyone who is still lookin for roomiee
    plss contact me!
    luvya_bommy@hotmai.com

#89 Posted: 16/12/2009 - 02:29

• bommiexxx

Joined Travelfish
    16th December, 2009

Prodigy95
    Im really interested :) pls let me know more information by my email!

#90 Posted: 16/12/2009 - 14:42

• moazgirl

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2009
    Location United States

Hey Prodigy... I m interested to share a room for NYE. Where and have you booked and for how long? Email me on my personal account and we can further discuss this if you like. I am 100% serious and will pay you if if it a decent place. Hope to hear more from yous soon! Thanks and I am in Thailand as of tomo so should get a local # soon. Talk soon!

#91 Posted: 17/12/2009 - 02:18

• philippefs

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2009

Hey guys,

I am at the moment in Kuala Lumpur, and I'll be going to Koh Samui on sunday, 20th of december...I might arrive in Koh Pha-Ngan on tuesday, 22nd of december, and I'll stay there until NYE, with some short trips to Koh Tao & koh Lanta Yai! I'm travelling by myself, backpacking in asia until the end of february, if u want to stay in touch with me, don't hesitate, phgel at hotmail.com! After New Years's Full Moon, I'll probably go to Phi Phi island, anyone else?

Cheers, see you all soon!!!

#92 Posted: 19/12/2009 - 02:38

• philippefs

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2009

If anyone wants to have a look at a room in Koh Pha-Ngan to share, let me know as well...phgel@hotmail.com or philippefs@gmail.com, as far as I know, I've got no reservations there...will try to get it as soon as I get there!

#93 Posted: 19/12/2009 - 02:40

• moazgirl

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2009
    Location United States

Ok, so I have booked through a travel agent in BKK for my stay in Koh Phangan. There are no rooms available in the Haad Rin area, so I am staying up in Haad Yao, which is in the northwest part of the island. Apparently it is no issue getting to full moon party from there and it is much quieter than the craziness of haad rin. It is 2 min walk from the beach and is a basic room with a fan in a private bungalow. The place is called Chocolate Bungalows if you want to have a look. If any girl is interested to share, please let me know as I am for sure booked. I am booked from Dec 29th to Jan 2nd, so four nights which is the min. Email me or text me on my thai number if you are interested to share. I also have two nights of nice deluxe accom (air con)in Koh Samui for sharing on Dec 27-29 if anyone is interested. Thanks and looking forward to some good times ahead!

karen_bader@hotmail.com or 08 1482 0012

Karen

#94 Posted: 19/12/2009 - 17:18

• katiewillia-
    ms88

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2009

Hi guys,

I have a spare bed in Hat Salad from 27th to 3rd if anyone would like to take it up? I'm a 21 year old girl from the UK and am preferably looking for a girl to share with. Please email me at katie.williams575@soton.ac.uk for more details. Am currently in Ko Samui so if we can meet up before for a few bevvies that would be even better :)

Cheers,
    Katie xxx

#95 Posted: 23/12/2009 - 14:46

• bsilver21

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2009

Hey Katie! I'm interested in sharing the room with you, but it seems that the email you listed isn't working? Let me know if the room is still available and/or if you have another email, as that would be incredible. (Btw, I'm a 22 year old female from the States) Talk to you soon hopefully!

#96 Posted: 27/12/2009 - 11:02

• bsilver21

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2009

P.S - Prodigy, if your room is still available, I would be interested as well... basically, anyone out there who wants to share the costs and the fun of full moon accommodation, let me know...I'm a 22 year old female, into partying quite a bit, but will be a good roommate as well!

#97 Posted: 27/12/2009 - 11:11

• katiewillia-
    ms88

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2009

Hi there, sorry the email is totally wrong, I obviously got distracted! It's katie.williams575@gmail.com. If you want to contact me on my thai sim my number 0066 (0)848515176. I look forward to hearing from you, am heading that way this evening!
    Katie xx

#98 Posted: 27/12/2009 - 14:04

• MrBig

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2009

Dr. J and Mr. Big will be arriving on the 30th or 31th to cover the NYE-FMP... We will be representing GGW International... We will be activelty seeking The Full Moon Parties "WILDEST GIRLS"... Wishing everyone a peaches and cream tangerine dream... Feel free to email us at MrBigGGW@yahoo.com

#99 Posted: 27/12/2009 - 16:37

• Tranzlogic

Joined Travelfish
    7th December, 2010

Hey Everyone,

Looks like a lot of people here are attending the NYE party! There will be three of us attending (late 20's males from the U.S.) and we would love to find people to meet up with and party in a larger group. We arrive on Samui the 29th of Dec and will head over to Phangan on the 29th or 30th and stay till the 1st or 2nd. We will be staying in Haad Rin at the Sunrise (supposedly a pretty good party hotel). Feel free to email me at adam-ely@hotmail.com or www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=749360933

See Everyone Soon!

#100 Posted: 7/12/2010 - 01:12

• kyrin

Joined Travelfish
    14th December, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

hello
    im a female from the U.S traveling with my female friend to the NYE party also. were in our late 20's and early 30's, we still dont have accomodations and would prefer to stay on Ko Phangan.

please let us know if anyone still would like to share

www.facebook.com/euphoric1

thanks!!!!!

karen

#101 Posted: 14/12/2010 - 17:48

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ko Pha Ngan full moon party ... By halongbay07 on 13 Aug 2009 1 4152 13 Aug 2009
Full Moon Party Ko Tao/Ko Pha Ngan ... By bwayne on 1 Sep 2009 4 6323 9 Sep 2009
Ko Pha Ngan NYE full moon party ... By Isa34 on 10 Nov 2010 30 5474 10 Jul 2012
kho pha ngan full moon party hotel ... By halongbay07 on 19 Aug 2009 1 2397 20 Aug 2009
How crazy is Ko Pha Ngan when NOT during a full moon party? ... By mieldog on 28 Apr 2013 3 1799 28 Apr 2013
Ko Pha Ngan September 14th Full Moon Party!!! ... By rsthomas on 3 Sep 2008 2 3006 4 Sep 2008
Lodging and January 07 Full Moon Party on Kho Pha Ngan ... By creativeguy on 26 Nov 2006 2 2117 27 Nov 2006
Ko Pha Ngan Full Moon Party Accomidation Recomendation??? ... By beachfunguy on 22 May 2009 1 4386 23 May 2009
Buddies wanted - December 2010 Full Moon Party ... By robinhood on 11 Nov 2010 0 1581 11 Nov 2010
Loi Krathong and Full Moon Party, pushes party day later? ... By helmo645 on 26 May 2012 0 1519 26 May 2012