Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Mulibile entery visa for thailand,,How long is it valid for? 3 questions for you!

• tropicaladv-
    enture

Joined Travelfish
    25th May, 2009

Hi all,,,,will get a multible entery visa for thailand soon,
    i enter for 90days then have to leave and coross into to country again,,, I will get a 90days stamp at the border????
    how long is the visa valid?
    Do I have to pay for the 90stamp each time?

#1 Posted: 25/5/2009 - 17:02

• Advertisement

• mikethediver

Click here to learn more about mikethediver
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2008
    Location Thailand
    Total reviews: 3

Hi,
    Typically a multiple, or double entry, tourist visa (which i guess is what you are getting) is valid for 60 days on entry. It can then be extended for a max of another 30 days at the cost of 1,900 baht. You must then leave the kingdom, (if only for a few minutes!), and you will get another 60 days, which can also be extended for another 30 days on payment of 1,900 baht.

Rules change all the time, welcome to Thailand!

#2 Posted: 25/5/2009 - 19:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Couple beginner questions for a month long trip through Thailand ... By Zima on 10 Feb 2011 11 3480 12 Feb 2011
Visa Clarification Questions...Thailand and Vietnam ... By sundevil556 on 24 Jan 2012 3 2034 28 Jan 2012