Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

airport lockers in bangkok

• splash

Joined Travelfish
    24th March, 2009

arriving to the region early next yr with the in tension of going onto australia to work as a scuba instructor. as such i need to have my dive gear but dont want to lug it around asia for 2 months.

anyone got any advise for lockers in the airport? are they safe? how long can you leave things there?

any advise greatly appeciated

#1 Posted: 23/6/2009 - 09:35

• Advertisement

• sirhalberd

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2007

Storage at the airport can be a little expensive for two months. If you were storing a laptop or cameras I would worry more about that stuff being stolen than your dive gear. But, nothing is for sure!

[url=http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/134]www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/134

Maybe this place can help. Bangkok Self Storage. I stole this link from another forum. I never used this place myself.

[url=http://www.bangkokselfstorage.com/location.html]www.bangkokselfstorage.com/location.html

There are some hotels that will store stuff for you but you have to book a night with them first and book another night with them when you return. Sukhumvit Crown Hotel, between Sukhumvit Soi 6 and Soi 8 is one of those hotels. I hope your dive gear is in some sort of a bag that you can lock.

Good luck.

#2 Posted: 23/6/2009 - 09:53

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
lockers in bangkok airport ... By splashtree on 27 Aug 2009 1 1995 28 Aug 2009
Lockers at Bangkok airport?? ... By Ciaran_b on 4 Aug 2012 4 5524 8 Aug 2012
Lockers and/or left luggage at HCMC Airport! ... By MaPeKue on 6 Oct 2007 0 4553 6 Oct 2007
Any Luggage storage/ lockers in Phnom Pehn Airport or anywhere in PP? ... By maylosada on 10 Jul 2013 0 1324 10 Jul 2013
Showers and Lockers in Bangkok. ... By CobyPW on 19 Aug 2009 2 1682 20 Aug 2009
Bangkok railway station lockers ... By gijsvanpelt on 3 Jul 2011 3 6371 3 Jul 2011