Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Need Help Planning A Trip

• dbar1982

Joined Travelfish
    14th August, 2009

My friends and I (8 guys total) are planning on going to Thailand from December 26th - January 3rd. We've heard all about some great places, but we don't where to start.

Does anyone know a travel agent/agency that might help us plan the trip? What are some of places we have to visit (keep in mind we are all single guys age 26-28)?

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 14/8/2009 - 01:35

• Advertisement

• chrispyrolls

Click here to learn more about chrispyrolls
    Joined Travelfish
    2nd November, 2006
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 4

hi,

for the time you have i would just fly into Bangkok, then head south to an island - weather wise somewhere like Ko Pha Ngan would be ok (check here http://www.travelfish.org/weather_fish.php ), and party wise too i would imagine :)

you're planning on being there over New Year which will be busy... but shed loads of fun!

i suppose tho if you were looking for a little culture and historic buildings somewhere like Chiang Mai would do it... altho somehow i suspect that is not your plan :-0

#2 Posted: 14/8/2009 - 03:47

• dbar1982

Joined Travelfish
    14th August, 2009

You suspect correctly. I wouldn't mind seeing all the country has to offer, but my friends are pretty focused. The main intention of the trip is to party, hang on the beach, and hook up with pretty girls.

Would you happen to know of a company, site, or source where we can properly plan our trip?

#3 Posted: 14/8/2009 - 05:04

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

Have you tried here on this site? Top of the page ... click on "islands" and "Thailand". Tons of info about how to do it all by yourself. It's easy, really easy. You don't need a travel agent but do book accommodation in advance. Ko Phangan will be mobbed when you're going.

#4 Posted: 14/8/2009 - 05:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.