Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Chiang Mai-Sukhothai-Kanchanaburi-Bangkok

Posted by ano_1 on 14/9/2009 at 07:46

Hi,

I would welcome some opinions of travelling from Chiang Mai to Sukhothai to Kanchanburi to Bangkok. Will have young (and hopefully willing) teenagers in tow, time constraints will only allow 2 nights in Sukhothai (New Sukhothai) and Kanchanaburi. Does the difficulty of the do-ability outweigh the benefits of visiting said Sukhothai and Kanchanaburi. Many thanks for any advice/ opinions offered

#1 ano_1 has been a member since 9/9/2009. Posts: 20

Posted by somtam2000 on 14/9/2009 at 08:31 admin

Hi ano_1,

You may want to give this story a look: http://www.travelfish.org/feature/152

It covers a range of different routes and destinations between Bangkok and Chiang Mai.

Do you mean two nights in Sukhothai and two nights in Kanchanaburi or two nights between the two of them? If the latter, I'd pick one or the other.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by ano_1 on 14/9/2009 at 10:17

Hi somtam2000,

thanks for the link to the story. I meant to say we can stay 2 nights in both Sukhnothai and Kanchaburi. thanks again

#3 ano_1 has been a member since 9/9/2009. Posts: 20

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.