Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

How much does it cost to replace Thai visa?

• momo82

Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2009

Hope someone can shed some light on this.

I had my passport stolen (including other items). I'm in the process of replacing my British passport.

I entered Thailand via Laos by air on sept 21st and my original visa should expire oct 21/22.

Once I have collected my replacement pp in Bangkok I need to head over to the Thai Immigration. I'm unsure as to whether they do or should charge to replace a visa within a stolen passport (I have the original police report etc).

Any info or advise would be much appreciated. Since all my stuff got stolen (money, ipod, camera etc) ive been living on an extremely tight budget.

Thanks in advance.

#1 Posted: 10/10/2009 - 15:16

• Advertisement

• thaitravell-
    er09

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2009

Mate,

I just went through the hell mission replacing my visa and passport when it was stolen.

It would take my hours to write all the different scenarios you may run into. If you want you can call me and I'll tell you the dilly.

My names Jerry and my number is 0878 870 769.
    I've lived here in thailand for just over 3 years and own a farmstay in Krabi donate-a-cow.yolasite.com

Cheers

#2 Posted: 15/10/2009 - 11:02

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.