Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Accommodation in Ko Pha Ngan - Any suggestion??

Posted by Ingrids on 13/11/2009 at 21:47

I'm goin to Ko Pha Ngan after tomorrow and I would like to know if someone has a suggestion about good and cheap accommodation in Haad Rin (or near).
Thank you!!!!

#1 Ingrids has been a member since 29/9/2009. Posts: 41

Posted by tezza on 14/11/2009 at 19:07

Ooops - a bit late for Ingrids, but for anyone else seeking similar, I'm a big fan of Leela Beach, a nice quiet beach about 10 minutes walk from downtown Had Rin. When I passed by in August popular cheapie Leela Beach Bungalows was shut down, but the other budget option, Lighthouse at the end of the boardwalk over the eastern rocks, was still going strong.

#2 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,338
 Website 

Posted by Ingrids on 14/11/2009 at 21:39

No Tezza! It is not late!!! I'm going tomorrow to Koh Pha Ngan!!
Thank you very much!!!!
Ingrid

#3 Ingrids has been a member since 29/9/2009. Posts: 41

Posted by akirafro on 22/11/2010 at 17:44

CORAL BUNGALOW'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 akirafro has been a member since 31/10/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by apeplowball on 22/11/2010 at 17:57

hey ingrids i stayed recently at phangan bayshore resort it is right on haad rin beach and it is a really nice resort (big double room with two beds and big bathroom was about $40 AU a night). haad rin is a really beautiful beach with white sand and a nice swimming area and there is always lots happening. phangan bayshore resort has a massive pool right on the edge of the beach and an amazing restaurant too that is really cheap. that's what i would recommend!

#5 apeplowball has been a member since 22/11/2010. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.