Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Urgent Thailand visa query - in Trat and ready to go

• lozza1978

Joined Travelfish
    24th June, 2009

Hi Everyone

I arrived in thailand via Dubai and received a 30 day stamp in my passport,

3 days later I flew to Cambodia to meet a friend and give him a letter containing money from his parents.

I flew back into Thailand and received another 30 day stamp.

However my 30 days are nearly up and im in Trat right now wanting to go to Phnom Penh and apply for a tourist visa.

I was under the impression I could do this, but I have just been speaking to some travellers and they say I will be refused a tourist visa as I will be entering Thailand for a 3rd time.

Can anyone please confirm weather I go to Phnom Penh they will issue me with a 60 day tourist visa?,

I dont want to spend time travelling to Phnom Penh if its going to be a wasted journey, and not be able to get a tourist visa

I have never had a tourist visa for Thailand and dontknow if has anything to do with it.

Please help, I havent paid for the bus to Phnom Penh yet but would like to leave on the 4:45AM bus to the border.

any help would be much appreciated.

#1 Posted: 21/11/2009 - 11:36

• Advertisement

• lozza1978

Joined Travelfish
    24th June, 2009

Just to add I was in Cambodia for 2 days before flying back into Bangkok.

so this will be my 3rd entry to Thailand.

Many Thanks

#2 Posted: 21/11/2009 - 11:44

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Visa query - Flying to Laos from Thailand without onward ticket ... By travelingrich on 16 Jan 2009 2 3214 27 Jan 2009
Visa Query ... By beyun on 23 Mar 2011 10 1608 1 Apr 2011
Vietnam Visa query ... By Flo76 on 27 Jun 2008 2 2286 13 Jul 2008