Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Urgent Thailand visa query - in Trat and ready to go

Posted by lozza1978 on 21/11/2009 at 11:36

Hi Everyone

I arrived in thailand via Dubai and received a 30 day stamp in my passport,

3 days later I flew to Cambodia to meet a friend and give him a letter containing money from his parents.

I flew back into Thailand and received another 30 day stamp.

However my 30 days are nearly up and im in Trat right now wanting to go to Phnom Penh and apply for a tourist visa.

I was under the impression I could do this, but I have just been speaking to some travellers and they say I will be refused a tourist visa as I will be entering Thailand for a 3rd time.

Can anyone please confirm weather I go to Phnom Penh they will issue me with a 60 day tourist visa?,

I dont want to spend time travelling to Phnom Penh if its going to be a wasted journey, and not be able to get a tourist visa

I have never had a tourist visa for Thailand and dontknow if has anything to do with it.

Please help, I havent paid for the bus to Phnom Penh yet but would like to leave on the 4:45AM bus to the border.

any help would be much appreciated.

#1 lozza1978 has been a member since 24/6/2009. Posts: 32

Posted by lozza1978 on 21/11/2009 at 11:44

Just to add I was in Cambodia for 2 days before flying back into Bangkok.

so this will be my 3rd entry to Thailand.

Many Thanks

#2 lozza1978 has been a member since 24/6/2009. Posts: 32

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.