Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Massage course in Chiang Mai

• shadek

Joined Travelfish
    30th November, 2009

Hi all,

I've been thinking about taking a 5-day massage course in Chiang Mai at the Wat Pho branch there. Has anyone done it there or at any other place in CM?

According to my initial plans, I'm planning on spending about 12 days all together in CM, but not sure if I would be bored during the massage course, since it takes 6 hours a day and after that I'm afraid there will be little to do. I'm not looking for parties, will be travelling on my own, but wouldn't like to spend the five nights alone at the hostel!

Any advices??

Tks,

#1 Posted: 21/12/2009 - 01:47

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Massage Schools in Chiang Mai ... By DannyJ on 3 Jan 2009 1 2290 4 May 2012
Massage courses in Chiang Mai, ... By trickythefirst on 23 May 2007 2 3305 4 May 2012
Fah Lanna Massage - Chiang Mai ... By supermichel on 7 Jan 2010 0 2316 7 Jan 2010
massage school NOT in Chiang Mai or Bangkok ... By leomburu on 22 May 2010 0 1938 22 May 2010