Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

contact information for hin wong bungalows ko tao...Thanks!.

• elizacass

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2008
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 5

Ive heard this place is great and where to be to get away from it all..Does anyone been to this place and how are the beaches there? do you have an email or any contact information for them? is it better to take the taxi or longboat from the ferry pier? I apperciate any help! Thanks so much...elizabeth

#1 Posted: 9/1/2010 - 03:40

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

It is a terrific spot -- I've stayed there many times. There is no beach though -- rather just boulders you can jump off into the water. Can be reached by longtail or pickup/motorbike, though last time I was there, you had to walk the last bit.

Basic accommodation, but a top spot -- one of my all time favourites.

#2 Posted: 9/1/2010 - 11:12

• elizacass

Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2008
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 5

Thanks so much for your help! Is there another place close by, or a bungalow in more of a quiet location that has a great beach that you would recommened? Have no interest in the parties, in fact going mid month to avoid it! Thanks so much! I dont mind basic, bed/bathroom/fan, a deck with a hammock would be great too, any recomendations?

#3 Posted: 9/1/2010 - 13:35

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ao poh bungalows koh phi phi - contact info ... By roccstar on 13 Nov 2010 0 1643 13 Nov 2010
HELP! We need contact information of trains/bus companies. ... By ninanatalia on 30 Mar 2010 0 1807 30 Mar 2010
Ko Mak - Lazy Days' new bungalows' contact details? ... By hjulp on 8 Feb 2008 1 2352 9 Feb 2008
Contact information Baan Noen Thong ... By emmbac on 7 Nov 2012 0 1386 7 Nov 2012
Looking for contact information for Baan Chai Lay in Ko Maak ... By tttraveller on 7 Oct 2007 1 2818 8 Oct 2007
Contact phone number for Golden Hill Bungalows Phi Phi ... By molancey on 17 Feb 2010 0 2953 17 Feb 2010