Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

contact information for hin wong bungalows ko tao...Thanks!.

Posted by elizacass on 9/1/2010 at 03:40

Ive heard this place is great and where to be to get away from it all..Does anyone been to this place and how are the beaches there? do you have an email or any contact information for them? is it better to take the taxi or longboat from the ferry pier? I apperciate any help! Thanks so much...elizabeth

#1 elizacass has been a member since 28/3/2008. Location: United States. Posts: 6

Posted by somtam2000 on 9/1/2010 at 11:12 admin

It is a terrific spot -- I've stayed there many times. There is no beach though -- rather just boulders you can jump off into the water. Can be reached by longtail or pickup/motorbike, though last time I was there, you had to walk the last bit.

Basic accommodation, but a top spot -- one of my all time favourites.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,507
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by elizacass on 9/1/2010 at 13:35

Thanks so much for your help! Is there another place close by, or a bungalow in more of a quiet location that has a great beach that you would recommened? Have no interest in the parties, in fact going mid month to avoid it! Thanks so much! I dont mind basic, bed/bathroom/fan, a deck with a hammock would be great too, any recomendations?

#3 elizacass has been a member since 28/3/2008. Location: United States. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.