Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Where to buy Teva sandals / other good makes in Thailand / Bangkok

• Jleef

Joined Travelfish
    6th July, 2009
    Location United Kingdom

I bought my Tevas online at home and having worn them for a week, I think they're a little too big and they're causing me discomfort. Where's the best place to go, possibly in Bangkok, to get another pair? I don't want to go buying a fake set from a market that are likely to fall apart in a few weeks...

#1 Posted: 21/1/2010 - 15:07

• Advertisement

• Dutchgirl

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2009
    Location Netherlands
    Total reviews: 7

I'm looking for Teva's myself, they're sooo expensive here. If someone knows where to buy them cheap in Chiang Mai, please tell me.

Jamie, what a great site you have, I just love your style! And your pics are marvellous! You bet I'll keep on reading your adventures. Except for about 4 weeks in February, because then I'll be in Thailand myself. Have fun!

#2 Posted: 22/1/2010 - 03:57

• Jleef

Joined Travelfish
    6th July, 2009
    Location United Kingdom

Thank you! It's always good to know that other people like to read my stuff now and then, and if it proves to be helpful at all than even better =)

#3 Posted: 22/1/2010 - 22:05

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

Dutchgirl
    The place to find Teva's in Chiang Mai is "Sport World" on the 3rd level of the Kad Suan Kaew (Central) shopping center. Not a huge selection but the best chance of finding them.

#4 Posted: 29/1/2010 - 12:01

• Dutchgirl

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2009
    Location Netherlands
    Total reviews: 7

Thank you Captain Bob! I'm in CM next week,so I'll check this place out.

#5 Posted: 30/1/2010 - 19:14

• EditorDan

Joined Travelfish
    5th January, 2012

how about in or around Bangkok? I have a pair of Tevas I got in Hawaii last month and now I'm staying in Bangkok indefinately and find myself needing one or more additional pairs. I went to The Mall Ngam Wong Wan today and they never heard of them.

#6 Posted: 5/1/2012 - 11:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Teva sandals in Phnom Phenh ... By pete61 on 23 Oct 2009 2 3588 24 Oct 2009