Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Best places for me near Trang/Krabi

• ceedee1

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2010

going on what ive written in this thread which islands in the trang/krabi area would best suit me?

http://www.travelfish.org/board/post/thailand/9332_3-weeks-in-april---itinerary---help-advice--wanted-please-

#1 Posted: 1/2/2010 - 06:44

• Advertisement

• ceedee1

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2010

c'mon surely somebody must have something to add please?

i get a feelin nobody wants to help me :-/

#2 Posted: 7/2/2010 - 00:33

• Starsie

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2010

Had a fantastic time on Koh Lanta.

Going into green season the prices are fantastic. If you check out Banana Garden it is owned by a lovely lady named Annie.
    The place has a great reputation for cleanliness and good prices, free wifi etc. We loved Koh Lanta, hope you do too.

Ao nang is good too, but can be pricey.

#3 Posted: 6/3/2010 - 18:00

• ceedee1

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2010

thanks starsie.

i visited koh lanta last mid-april staying on long beach (pra ae) at the lanta palm beach resort,couldnt complain about a single thing,accommodation top class,staff top class and a lovely uncrowded beach ideal for swimming at all tides...and sunshine everyday.

5 days of bliss :)

#4 Posted: 6/3/2010 - 18:41

• Starsie

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2010

Glad to be of a little help

We were on Lanta for 2 weeks in October last year. We were sad to come home.

Organising 6 months away at the moment. trying to find stuff to do cheaply with 2 teenage children.
    Will be a challenge.

You have a wonderful holiday :-)

#5 Posted: 6/3/2010 - 19:03

• ceedee1

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2010

cheers starsie :)

same to you,good luck keeping your couple of teenage kids happy for 6 months,sounds like hard work..i dont envy that part (as im a lone traveller) but i do envy your 6 months travelling!

i work full time and am only allowed a mximum of 2-03 weeks off at a time each year :(

oh well i always try to make the most of it and see new things,meet new people and visit new places ;)

chohkdee

#6 Posted: 6/3/2010 - 20:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.