Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

Accomodation in Bangkok for a smoker + wifi in the room?

• Janaver

Joined Travelfish
    12th December, 2009

I am traveling to Bangkok next week and will be staying just 1 night and then taking a sleeper train to Chiang Mai.

Does anyone know of some nice guesthouse or hotel that also has a smoking rooms and hi speed WIFI in the room? Preferably in a quiet area.

My budget is up to 2500 Baht.

Thanks.

#1 Posted: 3/2/2010 - 20:01

• Advertisement

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

perhaps you could try the KT Guesthouse in the Din Daeng/Huay Kwang area of Bangkok. there is wi-fi, a pool, and it is easily within your budget. there is also a good restaurant on site, and a good massage place right next door as well as a good coffee place nearby and a 7/11 on the corner. i can't say for sure that they allow smoking in the rooms, but there are definitely ashtrays in the rooms, so i'd imagine they do. call them and ask. their website is: http://www.ktguesthouse.com/

this is a reasonably quiet area of Bangkok that doesn't get too many tourists outside of those staying at KT. i like staying there because of that. plus it isn't too far from the airport (approx 300 baht by taxi including surcharge and tolls) or the train station, and you can also access much of Bangkok via the nearby subway. worth a look anyway. regards.

#2 Posted: 4/2/2010 - 01:57

• Janaver

Joined Travelfish
    12th December, 2009

Thank you for the tip, that was exactly what I was looking for and I booked it already.

Cheers,

Jana

#3 Posted: 4/2/2010 - 20:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
free wifi bangkok guesthouse cheap nice good rent private room hotel Khao san road hostel backpacker ... By bluefinGh on 21 Jun 2014 0 428 21 Jun 2014
Ko Tao Accomodation with WIFI ... By indu76 on 24 Dec 2009 0 1469 24 Dec 2009