Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Accomodation in Bangkok for a smoker + wifi in the room?

Posted by Janaver on 3/2/2010 at 20:01

I am traveling to Bangkok next week and will be staying just 1 night and then taking a sleeper train to Chiang Mai.

Does anyone know of some nice guesthouse or hotel that also has a smoking rooms and hi speed WIFI in the room? Preferably in a quiet area.

My budget is up to 2500 Baht.

Thanks.

#1 Janaver has been a member since 12/12/2009. Posts: 6

Posted by exacto on 4/2/2010 at 01:57

perhaps you could try the KT Guesthouse in the Din Daeng/Huay Kwang area of Bangkok. there is wi-fi, a pool, and it is easily within your budget. there is also a good restaurant on site, and a good massage place right next door as well as a good coffee place nearby and a 7/11 on the corner. i can't say for sure that they allow smoking in the rooms, but there are definitely ashtrays in the rooms, so i'd imagine they do. call them and ask. their website is: http://www.ktguesthouse.com/

this is a reasonably quiet area of Bangkok that doesn't get too many tourists outside of those staying at KT. i like staying there because of that. plus it isn't too far from the airport (approx 300 baht by taxi including surcharge and tolls) or the train station, and you can also access much of Bangkok via the nearby subway. worth a look anyway. regards.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,606
 Where has exacto been? 

Posted by Janaver on 4/2/2010 at 20:07

Thank you for the tip, that was exactly what I was looking for and I booked it already.

Cheers,

Jana

#3 Janaver has been a member since 12/12/2009. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.