Flag of Thailand

Thailand forum

phuket/trang/krabi beaches

• ceedee1

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2010

ps sorry to start thread! :P

will be arriving april 3rd and leaving april 24th and i would like to fit in as many places as possible.

im yet to visit ko samet so that is a must,although its a long way from the other andaman islands im hoping to visit,railay/ko lipe/ko kradan and maybe ko lanta/ko phi phi again because i enjoyed my 4 night on long beach(ko lanta)last april and because its a quietish island but with a bit of 'something else to do'and nightlife if i feel the need,i see it as a sort of 'all rounder'

i like quite deserted beaches ideal for swimming,ive been told of many on phuket but cant find em

any help appreciated regarding islands/places to visit/resorts/accomodation to stay/avoid worth a mention? im willing to pay upto 1000/1500bt per night,fan room will be good enough just so long as i have hot water shower and a sink and mirror.

would preferably like beach hut/bungalow style accommodation with nice views a bonus.

#1 Posted: 14/3/2010 - 18:33

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Krabi/Koh Phgan/Phuket and Trang ... By katematuska on 28 Jan 2009 3 1900 30 Jan 2009
Any good island/beaches near Nha Trang? ... By jntnbjrklnd on 25 Jan 2013 1 2029 26 Jan 2013