Thailand additions forum
Cooking School Vacation in Thailand
8th July, 2010
Location Cape Verde
Starting your Thailand cooking school vacation with a course or courses from a Thailand Cooking School offers you several benefits over leaving the cooking school class till the last day of your vacation. Some of these benefits are:
1. the trip to the market will teach you how to select fresh ingredients and which fruits make your body hot and which counter them by making your body cold and which not to copmbine together.
2. You will learn what makes the difference for a great Thai dish and you will know when you are being served lessor quality foods and why it tastes that way.
3. You could learn how to tell your meal providers to not add MSG as it it Thai's favorite food flavouring ingredient and you should stay away from MSG.
4. Depending on the school you could make a very valuable resource to befriend.
5. Again depending on the class, you choose, as in a class by Thai Cooking School BKK, you may even get a fruit carving demonstration.
6. This also allows you to refresh what you learned in the first classes and perhaps with additional dishes.
Whether you take cookery classes at the start all throughout or att the end of your trip here is an 8 question guide to choosing a Thai cooking school in Bangkok or anywhere Thailand.
#1 Posted: 15/8/2010 - 13:08
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|How to Choose a Thailand Cooking School ...||0||3576||8 Jul 2010|
|Ma-Sa-Man Cooking School ...||2||3871||15 Aug 2010|
|New THAI COOKING SCHOOL IN KOH MAK ...||2||3232||9 Nov 2009|
|Welcome to Healthy HCM Cooking School ...||0||1185||6 Apr 2013|
|Thai Cooking School in BKK ...||2||2810||21 Aug 2011|
|Kanchanburi Cooking School? ...||0||1713||22 Aug 2006|
|Phnom Penh culinary tour and cooking school ...||2||2302||26 Dec 2011|
|Grandma's Thai Recipes Restaurant and Cooking School, Chiang Mai ...||0||3432||25 Feb 2009|
|Chiang Mai guesthouse, cooking school and trek info needed ...||5||2659||13 Aug 2007|